Gamkar #2

Karkat laid on the floor, he was trying to sleep but was not able to do so. He was stuck on this meteor for 3 fucking years so why not try and get sleep?

He groaned getting up from the floor, how was he supposed to sleep there anyway? He just got up and walked out of his room, once he was out he saw Gamzee.

He was in that stupid god teir outfit.

"HEY GAMZEE!"

"YeAh KaRbRo?"

"I CAN'T FUCKING SLEEP..."

"Oh Do YoU wAnT tO mOtHeRfUcKiNg SlEeP wItH mE?"

"OKAY SURE."

He followed Gamzee to back to his room. Once they were there the two of them just laid on Gamzee's bed. Karkat curled up next to his moirail, He still had his usual stoner grin, and pulled the nubby horned troll closer.

Karkat managed to fall asleep after about 15 minutes. Once he was asleep, he started purring softly, causing Gamzee to flinch. After a minute he relaxed and ran his fingers through Karkat's hair, soon falling asleep as well.

--------------

Karkat opened his eyes to see violet blood covering him, Gamzee was in front of him, that same fucking smile he had. Red tears ran down Karkat's face as he started sobbing, burying his face in the taller troll's chest.

"FUCK NO... NO NO NO, SHIT!"

"KaRbRo... I'lL bE oKaY."

"NO YOU FUCKING WON'T FUCKASS! YOU ARE BLEEDING SO MUCH!"

"Karkat... I AM MOTHERFUCKING SERIOUS,"

He flinched as Gamzee raised his voice. He was going sober.

"G-GAMZEE?"

He was met with silence. Tears just continued to pour down his face, blurring his vision. He cried, that being the only sound he could hear, Gamzee's breathing went silent and he could no longer feel the presence of his moirail, or anyone for that matter.

"Gamzee... please..."

His voice was now a soft cry, as he tries begging for Gamzee to be alright and not to go sober.

"KaRkAt? ArE yOu MoThErFuCkInG oKaY?"

He froze looking up to see Gamzee staring at him confused. It took a moment but soon his breathing went back to a normal pace.

"I HAD A FUCKING NIGHTMARE."

"ArE yOu MoThErFuCkInG oKaY tHeN?"

"YES GAMZEE, I AM FINE."

"OkAy, WeLl I wAs GoNnA gO mAkE bReAkFaSt, WaNt AnYtHiNg?"

"NO THANKS,"

"AlRiGhT, aRe YoU sUrE yOu'Re OkAy ThOuGh?"

"GAMZEE, I KNOW YOU EAT THOSE THINK PAN ROTTING BULL SHIT SLIME PIES, BUT HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES MUST I SAY YES FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND ME? I. AM. FUCKING. FINE!"

Karkat growled throwing his arms up in frustration. Gamzee was only concerned for Karkat though, and he was slightly saddened by the troll's yelling.

"I'm JuSt CoNcErNeD iS aLl."

"I'm sorry..."

Karkat's voice was now extremely soft, Gamzee could barely hear him. Soon sniffling could be heard from the mutant blooded troll. He looked up to see Karkat starting to cry and quickly went over to comfort him.

"YoU aReN't OkAy..."

"I'M A TERRIBLE FUCKING MOIRAIL, AREN'T I? ALL YOU WANTED TO DO WAS MAKE SURE I WAS FUCKING OKAY AND I YELLED AT YOU."

"KaR-"

"AND I'M A HORRIBLE FUCKING LEADER, HALF OF THE TEAM IS DEAD BECAUSE OF ME GAMZEE."

"KaR-"

"I WAS TOO FUCKING SCARED TO CONFRONT YOU WHEN YOU LOST IT BECAUSE I WAS SCARED OF DYING. WHEN-"

"KaRkAt!"

Gamzee paused to make sure he got the other's attention.

"It'S nOt YoUr FaUlT, i KiLlEd NePeTa AnD eQuIuS, sO dOn'T bLaMe YoUrSeLf. It Is A mIrAcLe YoU wErE oUr LeAdEr AnD tO hElL wItH wHaT aNyOnE eLsE tHiNkS!"

Karkat just buried his face in Gamzee's chest and began sobbing.

"GAMZEE... I JUST WANT TO BE A BETTER FUCKING LEADER!"

"KaRbRo, LoOk At Me."

"WHA-"

He was cut off by Gamzee kissing him on the lips. He blushed but soon kissed back. Soon they pulled away.

"So does this make us...?"

His voice was soft and sounded slightly hoarse from yelling.

"OnLy If YoU wAnNa Be, BrO."

"I would like that..."

They kissed one last time before doing their daily schedule.

~BONUS ENDING~

They were in Gamzee's room leaning against the door making out, until Kanaya opened it only to be pushed over by the two.

"OH SHIT!"

"Ow! Karkat, Gamzee, Please Explain To Me Why You Were Standing Up Against The Door!"

Karkat thought for a moment.

"WE UH, WE WERE PLAYING AND I PUSHED HIM AGAINST THE DOOR!"

"Okay, But Try To Be More Careful. You Could Hurt Someone!"

"OKAY 'MOTHER'"