Gamkar

Karkat Vantas laid in bed with his husktop on his lap, his best friend, Gamzee, had just logged off. Something was off about him today, though. Like something was wrong.

He just shrugged it off as normal, though, Maybe Gamzee was just up to one of his surprises again. yeah, he's just doing something and he wants to keep it a secret.

Though, Gamzee never acted this weird before. Something was wrong, and he was gonna find out.

Karkat got up and walked out of his room and went downstairs and left the house. Gamzee's house was in walking distance so he just walked there most days.

Once he got there he knocked on the door, rather than use the spare key. Gamzee answered the door, looking high as usual.

"HeY tHeRe MoThEr FuCkEr,"

"HEY GAMZEE... I WAS JUST A LITTLE CONCERNED, YOU HAVE BEEN ACTING STRANGE LATELY..."

Gamzee looked confused but then looked outside, seeing the dark clouds, signing that it was about to rain.

"HeY, iT's AbOuT tO rAiN. Do YoU wAnNa CoMe In?"

"UH, NO THANKS, GAMZEE. I'M SURE I CAN GET HOME FINE..."

"Aw, C'mOn, BeSt FrIeNd!"

Karkat groaned but walked in. It had been a while since he had been in Gamzee's house, there was a lot fewer sopor pies than usual. Since he normally had a lot of them lying around, he didn't even see any pie tins.

"UH, GAMZEE...?"

"YeAh, MoThErFuCkEr?"

"HOW COME YOU HAVE NO PIE AROUND? I MEAN YOU USUALLY HAVE ONE OR TWO LYING AROUND..."

"I aLl Up AnD rAn OuT kArBrO."

When Karkat heard that he started backing away, fearing Gamzee may lash out at him. Gamzee just smirked and walked closer, Karkat now against the wall.

Karkat seemed to shake even more now that Gamzee was so close. Gamzee just got closer and whispered in his ear,

"AnD, I'm GoNnA cUlL aLl YoU mOtHeRfUcKeRs..."

Karkat was about to scream but Gamzee stopped him. He had covered his mouth and pulled him down to the ground sitting up against the wall.

Karkat struggled as he felt Gamzee pull him into his lap. He tried to push away and run, but it wasn't working. Gamzee just held him tighter.

Gamzee chuckled, but it sounded so horrifying. Nothing like the Gamzee who had been his best friend. Not at all.

"G-GAMZEE... PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN!"

"NoPe, NoT hApPeNiN'"

"GAMZEE FUCKING MAKARA. SO HELP ME IF YOU DO NOT PUT ME DOWN, I WILL FUCKING BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU WHEN-"

Karkat was cut off by Gamzee kissing him on the lips. He tensed up. What the fuck? After a moment, though he kissed back.

When Gamzee broke the kiss he stared at Karkat. He looked normal, not sober.

"GAMZEE....? WHAT THE FUCK. YOU WERE JUST SOBER..?"

"I gUeSs YoU cAlMeD mE dOwN..."

Gamzee did seem fine, though there was still some aggression in his voice. Karkat just buried his face in Gamzee's shirt, beginning to cry.

"I-I THOUGH I FUCKING LOST YOU..."