Nepkat

Your name is Nepeta Leijon, and you have a crush on Karkat Vantas. You know he probably doesn't feel the same way, but you still love him,

He seems to get annoyed just by you being nearby, why would he feel the same? You never really talked about it with anyone, not even Equius.

She had been crying about it for a while, until low and behold, Karkat walked over to her! He walked to her side and put a hand on her arm.

"NEPETA? ARE YOU OKAY?"

":33< No..."

He sighs, sounding slightly saddened by that. Next thing she knew he was hugging her, rubbing her back soothingly. He seemed to be... purring?!

":33< Hehehe! Karkitty, you're purring!"

"WHAT?! NO I'M FUCKING NOT!"

He seemed to turn away in embarrassment. She grinned and buried her face in his chest to hear him purring.

":33< Yes you are! I can hear you purrfectly! Hehehe!"

"NEPETA, NO I AM NOT FUCKING PURRING. I DON'T PURR!"

He pushed her away from him, looking really annoyed. She felt upset, did she ruin the moment?

Nepeta's POV

Did he push me? Was he really just trying to comfort me while I was crying? I guess he doesn't feel the same...

I looked up at him sadly. I made up my mind, I'm telling him how I feel.

":33< Karkitty... I have something to tell you..."

"OKAY."

":33< I'm... I'm flushed for you!"

Oh no... He doesn't look like he feels the same.

Karkat's POV

Wait, she is fucking flushed for ME?! Oh, I guess she's waiting for me to respond.

"UH... I NEVER KNEW THAT. I- I'M FLUSHED-"

Regular POV

Nepeta had jumped on Karkat and buried her face in his chest. She purred happily as Karkat hugged back. He began purring too.

When she pulled away, he kissed her quickly. Her eyes widened, but she kissed back. Then he finally pulled away, smiling.

"I'M FLUSHED FOR YOU TOO,"