Jealous Prince

Noctis brought you with him to spend the next few days with him and his friends for a camping trip his father allowed to happen. He had asked his father if this event would be allowed to happen. Sure there were a few things Noctis had to agree to do in order for it to be, but he got it done!

After the camp was done and set up, you and boys had time to chat or well until Ignis finished cooking the food for you all. You always liked hanging out with these guys and not just cause your boyfriend was mostly there as well.

But cause you and Prompto both shared a love for animals and taking pictures with cameras. Kind of one of the main reasons why you and him were good friends. Best friends at that if you want to say.

Though a certain Prince wasn't all to happy with how close you were with his good buddy, in his vision while you and Prompto were laughing at something the male said Noctis started to believe you and him where openly flirting with one another.

'What's this?! She's my girl...why are they flirting?!' Noctis thought.

Grumbling Noctis crossed his arms and watched you two with narrow eyes, he wouldn't admit it that he was jealous. No way this Prince right here won't say that at all.

Looking to the side he noticed a small lake, a place that looked like it was good enough to fish. Getting an idea he walked to your side and grabbed your arm.

"Come on there's a fishing spot just a bit away." Noctis told.
"Really?" You raised an eyebrow.
"Hmm it would be nice if you could catch one to add to the menu for today's recipe." Ignis suggested.
"We will try." Noctis nodded.

Shrugging your shoulders you followed Noctis, his arm was around your shoulders and brought you in close to his side. In a last moment he sent a glare Promoto's way who looked at him with a confused expression.

"Noct are you okay?" You asked.
"I'm fine." Noctis replied.

During the time of fishing Noctis taught you at some point, standing behind you he placed his hands over yours and explained to you what to do. Of course sometimes you missed at what he said since your heart was beating fast and your cheeks were red. Having him this close should of been normal but each time he was it made you nervous but you still loved it.

Minutes passed and you finally caught your first fish. It was small but you were still happy about it, showing Noctis you smiled.

"Noct look! I caught one!" You cheered.
"Haha good job." Noctis nodded.

Bringing the fish back Ignis sent a nod of approval at it and started to make the food for everyone, it seemed like catch the fish was a best bet since it seemed to go well with whatever Ignis cooked.

Meanwhile you guys lit up the fire and sat around, usually you wanted to sit between Noctis and Prompto but Noctis seemed to have other plans, he patted the chair beside him where you'd be the only one to be near him, sitting down there anyways you all soon had your food and called it a night when the sky turned dark and some of you started to get tired.

"It's bed time..." Noctis yawned.
"Yeah." You agree rubbing your eye.
"Goodnight lovebirds~" Prompto teased.

Waving his hand as he walked to the tent you and him were gonna share, sighing he laid down on the blanket placed inside. Looking your way he watched you take your shoes off and let your hair down from its high ponytail. Your were truly beautiful to him and he was glad you were his girlfriend, he loved you a lot. But what he saw still was in his brain.

Once you laid down beside him he brought you into his arms and rested his chin on your head.

"Mine..." He mumbled.
"You've gotten possessive today, not that I'm annoyed by it but what caused it?" You asked finally.

You've noticed his odd actions, it didn't take that long to see something was up with him, at first you thought he'd tell you it himself but since he wasn't going to do that you had to pry it out of him some how.

"It's nothing." Noctis mumbled.
"It's something, you wouldn't let me sit beside Prompto when we were all eating." You told.
"Not everything has to be all about him..." Noctis groaned.

Blinking you connected the dots at everything then giggled at it. He was jealous, jealous of you hanging around Promto a lot. How cute!

"What's so funny?" Noctis asked.
"Your jealous." You smiled looking up at him.
"N-No I'm not.." He denied.
"Yes you are, and it's cute. But don't worry I'm yours only." You told.

Noctis grumbled words under his breath but accepted thought words since it was indeed true. Sighing he looked back at you and kissed you.

"Let's get some sleep, or else my sleepy prince will be cranky in the morning." You giggled.

Agreeing he closed his eyes now relieved. Falling asleep with you in his arms was actually the best. Smiling as you saw him asleep now you then kissed his cheek before laying back down close to his chest and had soon fallen asleep yourself.