**

"We have Maths in five." Nove urged as I ate the last piece of the pie. Drake looked at me funnily, raising that brow of his.

"Why the rush?"

"I'm not rushing, Clakyle is." I mocked.

To be honest, I was dragging lunch to its fullest and was determined not to even stand up until the bell rang. Whether I came late or not. I had a feeling that Zack would do something today.

Call me psychic, but most of my gut feelings were right. And it was saying to postpone the meeting as much as possible.

"We have Awlon in Math."

"He's the teacher?" Camme squeaked like the bimbo she was and I resisted to drag her pretty brown eyes out.

"Yes he is." I mimicked her voice. "And he's going to teach algebra."

"That is so cool. Badboy and smart. Oh my stars, that is so hot."

I pushed my plate away and used a napkin to take away any crumbs left, collecting the buddha in me once again. I didn't turn to Cammie to make her realize how beautiful and dumb she was, but instead I turned to Nove.

"Let's skip."

"Coward."

"No seriously, I have a bad feeling and it says that I should not go into that class today."

"You had a bad feeling that the world would actually end in 2012. Now did it?" Nove counter attacked.

"Why?" Kaley perked up and looked at us confused. "Did something else happen? Did you kick the tattooed freak's ass again?" She sounded excited.

I rolled my eyes and stood up, grabbing the bag.

I was not putting my foot in that class if so life depend on it. Call me paranoid, but I seriously had a bad feeling.

"I'm not skipping, Avy." Nove argued.

I tried to communicate with my eyes. Nove and I had developed an Eye Language. We could stare at each other and understand perfectly what we were trying to say.

I was pleading him to join me.

He was basically saying 'Piss Off." Even smirked.

I sighed.

I wasn't a coward, dear reader. I wasn't. Really. But the truth was, Zack was all the way at the front alone, not eating, but holding a paper bag to himself. He looked very weird. Very lonely. And very sadistic.

And he had been giving me the creeps. He had sent some awful stares, but I had denied their existence since they were so dull and slight. So I hadn't bothered thinking too much on it, since I had a tendency to make fusses of it, and I didn't mention it because how would that help?

"Please-"

"I'll skip." Drake announced, slamming his hand down on the table and pushing himself up. "Don't have much to do either."

"But you're a senior. You shouldn't skip."

"And you're a junior?" He mocked.

I shrugged. "Well it doesn't matter that much with me."

"You have a bad sense of logic. Let's go before the bell calls it in."

I shot Nove a sharp look which he only smiled to.

"Traitor!" I hissed as I tilted after Drake.

"Whore!" He shouted back and grabbed every attention of a ten miles radius. Even the lunch lady gave me an odd look.