A bit of past revield.

"Karl!!!! I missed you! I was so sad when I had to move! But I had to go to yuis home." I said sadly.
"It's ok snow." He said lovingly while resting his hand on my cheek. I nussled into his hand "so how is your stay so far snow?"
"It's been going great Karl!"
"Exude me but what is going on? Snow, how do you know father?" Reiji asked.
"Well when I was in the church which I was only there since yui was born and I was about 7 then. Anyways Karl would always come visit me when I was in the church because he was actually the person who found me when I was lost in the woods running from the person who killed my family." I smiled and looked at Karl. "Then he shied me the church. And that's when I met yui and the father of the church. Ever since then he visited me everyday even if only for 10 minuets" I was cut off by a loud nocking on the door. When I reached open the door I saw a girl about the same age as me. When I was just about to ask her name she passed out gasping "finally found you..." She had long black hair and greenish blue eyes. I picked her up and put her into my lap to see that she was my long lost sister.
••••••••••••••••
I'm so sorry for not updating! My life has just been a mess lately and I'm really nervous for a science test tomorrow! Also Thank you so much for all the support and all the readers I have been getting!!!! I also have a huge tournament coming up! Ugh thank you for listening to my rant now have a good day!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️