I stood there shocked. "You don't even know me."

He stepped close to my face. "I don't need to know you to know that I want you dead." He hissed.

Angel head butted John forcefully pushing him to the ground and huffed.

"You have no right to speak to me." I said as Angel and I walked away.

We arrived at the camp a few minutes later and found Lady Adelia speaking with Baxter.

"Lady Clara how are you feeling today?" Baxter asked as we approached.

Pasting a smile on my face I said. "I'm feeling better, thank you for your hospitality."

"Of course, anything for our guests, I recommend you see our doctor again today as it looks like your stitches are bleeding." He said touching my face, when he drew his hand away there was blood on it.

"Thank you, I will go now." I said turning to leave then stopped. "Lady Adelia." She looked over at me and I tossed her the pine cone. "I did it."

She was smiling when I entered the doctor's tent.

I was surprised when I saw August sitting with his back to me on a bed. I sat beside him and saw that the doctor was stitching a wound on his shoulder.

"Hello beautiful girl. You're bleeding." He said and put his hand to my stitches.

"It's normal, her stitches will do that a few times. " George said handing me a cloth with medicine on it.

"Thank you." I said pressing the cool cloth to my face. "So what happened?"

"Training the new Keepers, I managed to avoid most of the knives." He chuckled.

"I never thought that I could be this strong. Just days ago I was living my normal life and now all this, it's unbelievable." I said resting my head on his good shoulder.

"You are stronger than you know." August whispered into my hair.

The rest of the day passed by slowly, the training with Lady Adelia was draining physically and mentally, she expects so much of me and I don't know why. By the time Angel and I got back to camp night had fallen and the torches were lit. All of my limbs were sore, and my legs bruised. There was a small fire with kids playing around it, Lillian ran up to me and Angel. She stopped abruptly in front of me and almost fell.

"Well met Lady Clara." Lillian said breathlessly.

"Well met Lillian." I replied tucking a hair behind her ear.

"May we play with Angel?" She asked excitedly.

Angel gave me a sideways glance. "Go ahead." I said petting his flank as he walked past me.

I walked to the edge of the clearing and I was surprised to see that there was a new tent in the place that I slept last night. I stepped inside the tent to find a bed with blankets, a lamp and a small table with a flask on it.

I laid on the bed and closed my eyes.

I was walking in a beautiful meadow in a white dress, the ends blowing around my ankles.

"Well met Clara." A voice behind me said.

I turned around and saw a man with gold eyes and black hair. He was about 6 feet tall and had purple designs on his skin.

"My name is Airanon, I am one of the guardians."

"The ones who shut the magic realm." I replied.

"Yes, as Adelia has told you. Long ago it was necessary as it still is, there are many dangers in this world and others like it. That is why you are here."