Ch. 18

*During the date part, when Ray and Scarlett are dancing put on Hate That I Love You by Rihanna ft. Ne-Yo. Oh, I'm being VERY descriptive in this chapter. Thanks guys love you.

{3 days later}

Scarlett's POV:

When Teria came back from Jacob's and told us what she did I was dieing with laughter. I was even weezing. Well back to the point. Tonight is my little 'make-up' with Ray. I'm scared out of my mind. Ray told me to wear something fancy and bring 3 pairs of clothes for later, which Teria packed. I have been wondering what he has been planing all day. He told me I should be ready at 6 because we are going to be there pretty late. Well right now its 4:30. Teria said she'll help me get ready around 4:50. I sit there on my bed staring blankly at my wall in my own little world. Until I'm tapped on my shoulder. I snap out of it and look up, Teria is standing there with make-up, rollers, and some other stuff that would make me look good, or in Teria's terms 'fierce.' The first thing Teria tells me to take a HOT shower, shave my underarms, legs, and wash my hair THROUGHLY. When I get out, and get my bra and panties on, Teria sits me in a chair and blow drys my hair. When she finished she flat iron's my hair and rolls it up with her rollers. Teria then tells me to get on my dress that I'm wearing. Since I probably won't be able to go to Prom, I'm wearing my Prom dress. I come back to Teria, and she puts make-up on me. When she finished she turns me around and hands me a mirror. Even I have to say I look extravigent. I look at the clock telling it's 5:45. I start to get worried Teria won't be finished by the time Ray gets here. Teria is finally on my hair. She takes out the curlers, making then twist down, brushing in hairs sticking out and put a little bit of jam here and there. I finally get to look at my self. I look really good. I hug Teria tight and say thank you over and over in her ear.

'' Your welcome Scar. Now we just have to wait fo-.'' Teria is interuppted by the doorbell. '' I guess that's him.'' she giggles. ''Ok stay at the top of the stairs until I give you introduction.'' Teria says smiling. Before I can object she is already out the door. I walk out the door in my purple dress, that hugs my body showing my curves, my purple high heels that match my matching tonails and fingernails, also my purple bracelet to top it all off. My comfty clothes are in my dance dufful bag. As I stay at the top of the stairs I hear the door opening and closing.

''Hey Teria. Where is Scarlett?'' Ray asks nervous.

''Coming down the stairs is the one and only Scarlett Ocean Hanson.'' Teria says proudly.

 I walk down the stairs, the rail as a guide, to be awaited by Ray, who's eyes looks like they are about to pop out of his head and his mouth hanging on the floor. I feel my cheeks go HOT. Teria closes his mouth and pats his head.

''Hun you'll catch flies besides that have fun you too." Teria says with a wink.

''You sure you won't be lonely?'' I ask before heading out the door with Ray, who has my bag on his left shoulder.

''PSH. ME LONELY. No imma call Prod over here. We gonna be here in the livingroom. ;D.'' Teria says flirtatiously. '' Now go.'' she says pushing us out the door.

''Well should we be going ma'lady?'' Ray says taking out his right arm for me to take. I slowly take it and we walk to his car. Ray opens the passenger side and moves to let me step in. I say thank you, he nods, and goes to the driver's side. We drive off to where ever Ray is taking me, after he puts my bag into the back seat and drives out of the driveway.

Ray POV:

''I hope everything will work out on this date.'' Ray thinks. 

{1st part}

 Scarlett's POV:

Ray pulls up into a parking space. Ray comes to my side opens the door and puts his hand out to help me out. I gladly take it. Walking toward the door I see the sign of the resturant we are going to. It's Miss. Rosalie's, the most expensive resturant in Cali, he takes me inside and to the waiter. As I look around I see that no-one is there. As we are seated I ask Ray the question that has been bugging me since we have walked in here.