Chapter 1

The shrill ring of my alarm clock wakes me out of my much needed sleep.

'Another day in hell.'

I drag my fat ass out of bed and take a shower. As I'm washing my body I hear the front door be slammed open and a loud voice screeches from the floor boards.

''SCARLETT OCEAN HANSON, YO BLACK BEST-FRIEND IS HERE.'' I laugh from inside the shower as I clean off. The heavy stomping of feet on my staircase is heard as I assume that Teria is running up the stairs as always. My door is kicked open and Teria screeches from my bedroom doorway, ''HEY HEY.'', dragging out the 'y' uneccesarily.

''Hurry up hoe. Let's get to school.'' Teria retorts, flopping on my bed.

''Teria, you know I don't want to go back to that hell hole. Escpecially that I get humiliated in front of the entire school population on a daily basis.''

I mumble. I roll my eyes at my on coming thoughts. Rayon is my personal bully. Everybody likes me except for him and his little posse, not including Craig, Jacob, and Chresanto.

''Girl, you know I got you though, so no need to worry. Now hurry up, I may be bad ass but I'm not gonna mess up my perfect attendence for you being a pussy, no pun intended.''

I hurry, knowing to well that she will do anything to get me ready, and put on some clothes and grab my backpack going downstairs to see Teria watching morning cartoons. I cough and send her a sly smile before when exit the house and drive up to my school in my car.

''Fuck you Scar, don't judge me iight. You know damn well you still watch cartoons. I may be 17 but that don't mean a damn thing, now hurry up I gotta see my boo.'' I laugh pull out of the driveway hoping this week will be better.

~ Be Yourself, Be Mindless, And Never Say Never~