~ Ch. 11~

-Month 2-

Scarlet's POV:

Its the 2nd month with Ray. I'm still down about all the things he has done to me. We started becoming bestfriends. Ray kinda forces me out of my rooms sometimes cause he wants me to be healthy. It only happens about 4 times a week... sometimes. He has to go rehearse with the guys. Ray brings me all the time. If I'm lucky Teria is usally there with them. Well Ray has gotten another GF. Woopti-do NOT. She is a major H.O.E. Ok , she is a nice person, don't forget innocent, when Ray is around but when the INSTANT he leaves the room, or house she turns into a MAJOR BITCH ASS HOE BAG SLOR. One time Teria almost cut the bitch luckily Prod came into the room when she was on top of her bout' to punched the witch in tha face. Today is Thursday. I'm already dressed for there rehearsal. I find out ahead of time from Roc or Prince.

Ray knocks on my door. '' Come in'' I say quietly. '' Are you...'' he sees me. '' Oh so your ready.'' He says puzzled. I nod my head slightly. '' Well we can go'' '' Ok'' I say walking pass Ray, and down the stairs. As I am watching a few minutes of Courage The Cowardly Dog, I hear Ray new Jordans come down the steps. I turn off the tv, grab my thin coat, open the door, and walk out to his purple charger. I lean against the passenger side as he goes to the driver's and unlocks it. I get in and wait for Ray to start the car. Ray grabs my hand, turns my face to  his and askes concerningly '' Are you ok?''  I raise my eyebrow. '' Of course why?'' '' You seems kinda out of it.'' '' Oh?'' '' Its not to be mistaken for affence it just looks like you haven't had enough sleep'' He pauses. '' You haven't had enough sleep have you?'' '' Yeaaaaaaaa'' He looks at me serously. '' No'' I whisper while looking down. He sighs sadly and he turns on the car then drives away after pulling out of the driveway.

                                                                  - Conjunction House-

We walk in to be greeted by Teria's famous chocolate chip cookies. I run over to her a jump on her back. She screams. '' WTH HELL SCAR!!'' I jump off.'' Hi :3'' '' -_______- You gotta be fuckin kiddin me right now''she says irritated and turns around to the raw chocolate chip cookie dough. When she turns to her right I steal a square cause there is ALOT left. I run out the room and flip over the couch. '' SCARLET OCEAN  FUCKIN HANSON YOU STOLE ONE OF MY DAMN COCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH'S BITCH A-'' she got interupped, I guess by Prod. What I didn't know I heard Ray's Ray's GF, Tammy, screechin my ear with her annoying ass voice.'' OWWWW, get off me fatty'' '' SAYS THE BITCH WHO IS FAT AND IF SHE WAS FAT AT LEAST SHE CAN LOSE HER FAT UNLIKE UR FACE I-'' she got inturruppted again. I just got up and went to the dance studio downstairs to watch the boys dance. A few minutes later Prod and Teria came in. Prod had kiss marks all over his face and Teria had a hickeys. Both of us watched them danced all day until we had to go home.

                                          ~ Be Yourself, Be Mindless, And Never Say Never~