Juho felt like shit when he didn't saw her figure anymore; why is he so stupid not to chase her earlier.

He wanted to go to her house—but he still doesn't know where. She never let him drive her home to her front gate or even invite him to her house, "Kim Hanna, what are you keeping from me?"

Hanna slumped on her bed as soon she arrived home after her long walk.

It's been a long time since the last time she had her time, a time for her own to think what she will do when every problem can't be solved by her own.

"Honey, have you eaten yet?" her mother went inside her bedroom when she saw her daughter went straight up to her room, "I make your favorite food," she said as she went inside Hanna's room jump walking smiling in glee.

"When did you get home?" Hanna asks, didn't reply her mother question earlier.

Her mother clicked her tongue, crossing her arms in front of her stomach before playfully hit Hanna's arm, "just got home this morning when you both went to school—where's In-Seong?"

"I went home earlier before him. Text him already," Hanna replied resting her arm on top of her eyes as a sigh left her lips. Her mother crane her neck, looking at her daughter who seems looked stress than before.

"Is there something wrong dear?"

"No mother, everything's fine. I'm gonna go change and meet you down stairs." Hanna said as she walks inside her bathroom to change her clothes and shut the door behind her.

She can't even tell her mother what's bothering her, she can't be honest to her own mother and it makes her more disappointed of herself.

Hanna didn't know who to open with (which means, knowing all of her secrets), but all she could remember is that she's open with Juho and either Rowoon.

Shaking her head, Hanna can't think about her problems now, not when she was supposed to be happy that her parents finally came back from a long trip.

"Oppa, your home." Hanna greeted In-Seong when she saw her that he already seated in the dining table beside a vacant chair; hers.

In-Seong nodded his head, "Dawoon driving me home," he replied before digging in his dish. In-Seong looks at the seat next to his mother, it was supposed to be his father, but he was nowhere to be found.

"Where's Father, Mother?" In-Seong asked looking straight to his mother who avoid her son's gaze and carefully drink her mineral water.

"F-Father is out for a while sweetheart, he'll be back soon—"

"I thought you came home with him, why does—"

"He had a lot work to do, Hanna—let's just eat!" her Mother said, tone rising a little bit every sentence as her eyes were trembling as she stared at Hanna.

Hanna looked at her Brother with question written all over he expression, so as In-Seong.

They didn't ask anything further when they knew it'll make their mother angrier and just follow what she said; eat.

The dinner was awfully awkward when there's no conversation after their mother "explode" and they all went their separate ways after eating dinner, continuing their busy schedule.

In-Seong took out his phone when his phone buzzed against his wooden study table as he read his favorite Sherlock Holmes novel.

From: Juho Junior

Sunbae let me meet Hanna. I know I make mistakes, but please, tell me where your address is.

In-Seong's brows furrowed seeing the text that Juho suddenly sent to him. He knew what's going on between Hanna and him, followed by Rowoon then Taeyang.

A side of In-Seong want to help them get back together becomes another full group like it used to if he gave him their house address, but then In-Seong knew what will happen after that.

His father and Juho's mother didn't have that best partnership in 2009 and make their project a total failure with a lot of protest from the citizens and 'til now, they still an accident enemy.

To: Juho Junior

I'd like too, but maybe it's best for you to talk to her, sort things out at school. I'm sorry Juho.

He finally presses the send button after thinking what he should reply after five minutes duration of thinking.

As Hanna's brother he don't want to make things worse so he think carefully on what he's replying.

In-Seong let out a sigh before continue reading the novel on his hands and didn't think about to reply back to what Juho might text again. He felt bad of what he did, but it was for the best.

Juho kick the rock far enough to hit a car across the street. He was standing on the same spot where he didn't see Hanna's figure anymore.

He won't leave the spot before he could get Hanna's real house address, all he could remember was the place that Hanna always told Juho to drop her off and pick her up before school.

He didn't care if he's feet feel sore all he wanted to do is just to hug Hanna and never let her go; he was a stupid naïve boy that treat a girl in a wrong and he admit that.

Before he could cross the street a maid in a pretty maid outfit went out from the large two golden gates, hands full with trash. As she was done throwing the plastic trash Juho approach her.

"Excuse me, do you perhaps know where Kim Hanna lives?" he asks. The maid turns around and raised her brows.

"Do you mean Kwon Hanna?" Juho knitted his brows.

"You must be mis—"

"In this house, Kwon Hanna and Kwon In-Seong lived." The maid innocently said as she points to the house where she went out from.

All Juho could do was gaping at the sight in front of him, the familiar house that he hates the most.

don't forget to vote and comment!

xoxo,

writer.