"And I'm assuming you're Yoongi."

He nods and looks at Jungkook worriedly.

"He should be fine, do you mind helping Jin in the kitchen."

"Sure." He answers and heads off.

"Uhh, what should I do?"

"Oh yeah, Namjoon. In that cabinet there should be as few heat packs, when you warm them up, make sure that it's not too hot or it'll burn him."

He gives a quick thumbs up and walks off.

"You're really good in these situations." Taehyung smiles, sitting down next to me.

"I...want to become a nurse." I smile.

"Really? That's great."

"It's because of Ara."

"A-ara?" He chokes.

I laugh at his reaction.

"When we were younger, we were best friends."

"I think Jungkook mentioned that, you guys were really close."

I nod, remembering the memories.

"Ara's parents were never around, she only had me. One day, she randomly blurted out that she wanted to become a nurse. When I asked why, she said she wanted to take care of her parents so that she could see them once in awhile." I fiddle with Jungkook's sleeve, blinking back the tears.

"She was always alone, I should have been there for her when, whe-" I barely choke out, before tears were streaming down my face.

"Hyerin." He sighs, pulling me in for a tight hug.

"Thank you, Taehyung." I smile weakly, releasing from the hug.

"Just call me Tae." He smiles back.

"We got the blanke- Woah Hyerin, are you okay?"

"Yeah, just allergies." I laugh.

"Anyways, so put the pillow under him when I lift him up, okay Jimin?"

Jimin nods and grabs the pillow from Hoseok.

I slowly lift Jungkook up and pull him closer to me, so Jimin can put the pillow under him.

"Hyerin." Jungkook whispers, before wrapping his arms around me and pulling down.

"J-jungkook!" I squeal and blush as I realise that his face is buried in my neck.

"Awwwww." I hear Hoseok yell.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU CRYING?" Jimin asks.

"I'm sorry, it's just so cute." He sniffs.

"G-guys, I can't get up." I struggle to speak, considering that Jungkook is holding me so tightly.

"You can make him warm instead of these heat packs!" Namjoon smiles.

"Wait what?" I stutter.

"Jin and Yoongi are still cooking so we'll come back when they're done." Jimin says, as he throws a blanket on top of us.

"Enjoy!" Hoseok cheers as they all walk out.

"I guess I'll go as well." Taehyung awkwardly smiles.

"Wait no. Don't go Tae." I plead.

"Taeeee! GET YO ASS HERE RIGHT NOW!" The guys call from the kitchen.

Taehyung laughs and heads towards them.

"Why did you call him 'Tae'? Don't call him that." Jungkook says, sternly.

"What? Are you jealous?" I joke.

"Yes." He answers, almost immediately.

"W-what? You're jealous?" I cough, taken aback at his straightforwardness.

He doesn't respond.

"Jungkook?"

"I'm sleeping."

"How did you answer if you're sleeping?" I laugh, quietly.

He snuggles closer, making my face turn a beet red.

"Jungkook!" I whisper, my heart beating fast.

He hums into my neck, his breath tickling me.

I stiffen at the contact, before loosening up. (THIS SOUNDS SO WEIRD BUT YOU GET THE GIST)

After a while, I feel my eyelids getting heavy. I look up at Jungkook, who is fast asleep, and let out a small laugh. I breathe in his scent before my eyes flutter closed.

*ding*
The first time.

-------------------------------------

hey guys, school just ended for me so I'll try to update a lot more! enjoy this longer chapter as a gift for not updating a lot.