~~Chapter 2~~

Howddya like my last chappie?¿?¿

Meh. Ai dun ker.... 😂😂😂

Any who... I don't own Naruto©

====

Sakura is currently in her room, packing her things. Team 7 has currently been assigned on a C-rank mission after 5 months filled with lame, boring D-rank missions.

"There! All good and ready to go!" She said, putting her backpack on her... Uh, back. She was on her way to the front door when she saw her 4-and-a-half months old sister, Saki, infront of the door.

"Goodbye, Saki-chan! See you in 2 weeks..." She said, ruffling the younger pinknettes hair. Sakura was just about to reach for the front door when she heard some cooing sounds that sounds like it was calling her. Sakura turned to around to see Saki crawling towards her...

Meanwhile...

"Hmm... Sakura is running late, it seems." Kakashi said, closing his pervy book.

"Kakashi-sensei!!! Let's go get Sakura-chan!!" Naruto said. Sasuke agreed with a 'Hn' just because he doesn't want the mission to be delayed any longer.

"Its agreed then." Kakashi said, then the trio made their way to Sakura's house, which isn't that far away...

Back to Sakura...

"Saki-chan... Come on...! I am going to be late for a mission!" Sakura said, but little Saki wouldn't let go of her Nee-san's clothes. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door.

"I-its open!!!" Sakura called. The door opened to reveal her team.

"Sakura-chaaaaan! Were late for a mission!!!" Naruto said.

"I know... But Saki-chan wouldn't let go!" She said. Sasuke sighed and went to Sakura.

"Saki.... Your sister needs to go to a mission. We promise that she will return safe." He said, gently prying Saki's little hand off.

"Arigatou Sasuke-kun." Sakura said. They were about to walk out the door when...

"N-nee-san!" A voice called.

Sakura froze. She looked at Saki.

"S-saki-chan... Say that again!"

"Nee-san!!" The next thing little Saki knew, she was hugged by Sakura.

"S-saki-chan... I promise I would come back safe..." She said, tears forming in her eyes. "Bye Saki-chan!" She said, leaving with her team...

Time skip...

The team was walking through the forest with Tazuna...

"Sakura... Why did you have tears in your eyes when Saki called you Nee-san?" Sasuke asked.

"Because, Sasuke-kun.... It... It was her first word... The fact that Nee-san was her first word..." She trailed off, smiling.

"Why did you ask, Sasuke-kun?" She added.

"Hn. Nothing." He said...

"Was that what Itachi and I looked like when we were younger?" He thought.