Chapter 57 - Plan B.

Start from the beginning

"Sure. Let me get Madison up." Kayson whispered. "I want her to meet her, too. I'll let Madilyn sleep in because Madison kept her up all night."

Kayson lifted Madison up, watching her squint her eyes and whine.

"Mmmm." Madison whined, preparing to cry. "Mmmemem-"

"Shh shh shh." Kayson whispered as he cradled her on his shoulder, rubbing her back. "Let's go, Mad."

Isaiah was going to bring Iyana, but Donna didn't give a shit about her. At all. She didn't go there to see the birth of her because she figured that since that little girl didn't come from Taylor's vagina, she wasn't concerned about her, ESPECIALLY since Isaiah treated another woman better than Taylor. After Kayson and Isaiah got ready, Isaiah drove him and Madison out to Donna's. Donna had no clue that Isaiah was doing this.

And even though Isaiah didn't like her, he felt that it was only right to let her know that Kayson was still around.

When they arrived, Isaiah rang the doorbell of her home. She lived in the same home that she moved in, 18 years ago when Taylor passed away. When Donna opened the door, she gave Isaiah an agitated look as she glanced at Kayson.

"What the hell?" Donna scowled. "What are you doing at my house?"

Isaiah handed the DNA paper to Donna. She glanced down and started reading the paper. She was old, so she was a slow reader. Almost a minute later, her eyes widened as she looked up at Kayson with tears in her eyes.

"This........is this my grandbaby?" Donna gasped.

"Yes. A man kidnapped him and took him out of the country, but he brought them back." Isaiah said in a bland tone. "The kidnapper is already in jail."

Donna gasped and grabbed up onto her chest, shaking her head as she started breathing heavily.

"Wait, wait, I need my inhaler..." Donna gasped as she ran into the kitchen.

Kayson and Isaiah stepped inside of the home, watching her inhale deeply through her inhaler. She slammed it down onto the table, looking up at Kayson with tears flooding her cheeks.

"W-When did you find this out?" Donna gasped.

"I found out when my mother found the mans number, called him, and requested that he bring the kids back." Isaiah said. "They've only been here for 5 days."

Donna glanced at Madison, covering her mouth.

"Is........is this my great granddaughter?" Donna asked.

"Ha. Yeah. Her names Madison." Kayson smiled as he handed Madison over to her. "Do you wanna hold her?"

Attached to Kayson, Madison started to whine as she used one hand to clench onto Kayson's shirt.

"Oh hoh. Attached to her daddy already!" Donna smiled. "She's just like you when you were a baby."

Donna glanced at Isaiah, giving him a blank stare.

"I don't want you in this house." Donna growled.

Isaiah stepped back, opening the front door.

"I'll let him spend an hour with you, then I'm coming back." Isaiah growled, turning to Kayson. "I'll be back after I grocery shop, Kays."

Isaiah walked out of the home, shutting the door. And starting from there, Kayson decided to get to know how his mother was.

All while he was at the home, Kayson explored by looking at pictures of her from when she was a child, all the way up until she was 18. Donna even showed him pictures of when she and Taylor were in the delivery room. She also showed him items that she kept, such as a small blue baby brush and comb she would use to comb through his curly hair. He held the soft brush, playing through the follicles and hairs of it.