Chapter 13 - Clueless.

"What you talkin' bout, man?" Isaiah laughed.

Noah paused, placing his hand out and leaning forward.

"Alright listen, when we ran into the guys who kidnapped the kids, they told us that they sold them to Saudi Arabia and that the fire was fake. They admitted that the kids inside were babydolls."

"And you actually believe that shit?" Isaiah scoffed. "Niggas in Schaefer say that shit all the time to avoid admittin' to killing kids."

"But think about it, Isaiah." Noah said in a serious tone. "Notice how they couldn't get a DNA sample from the charred remains, right?"

Isaiah scrunched his eyebrows, nodding his head slowly.

"Yeah, you got a point." Isaiah nodded.

"So, I was thinking that we head to Saudi Arabia to figure out where they could POSSIBLY be?"

"Did they give y'all any information on who possibly 'sold' our kids, though?"

Noah paused, taking a disappointed breath.

"No."

"Noah, they was just sayin' that shit to throw y'all off." Isaiah said, shaking his head. "Plus, how the hell we gone find them in a country as big as Saudi Arabia when we 'ont have the slightest clue on where they at?"

"We'll pass out flyers, Isaiah. Something?!"

Isaiah sighed, covering his forehead and shaking his head.

"I'll think about it, Noah."

"Cool." Noah panted. "Inform the others."

Of course, Isaiah didn't believe a word that Noah said. Why? Because you couldn't trust anyone in Schaefer. There'd been so many times where Isaiah interviewed a man before killing them and being led onto the wrong path. While I sat in the living room, I lifted up and glanced at Isaiah.

"What's goin' on, man?" I asked.

"Everything." Isaiah sighed. "This is.......this shit too much.."

Isaiah stood up and scooped the cocaine into a small baggie, closing it and grabbing his keys.

"I'm goin' to the bar to get a beer." Isaiah groaned. "You comin', Josh?"

"Nah." I said, shaking my head. "Have fun."

And with that, Isaiah was off.

When he arrived at the low end bar, he sat up front and drank him a large chug of beer, sitting there and thinking about everything that was going on in his life. He lost his kids, his wife was going crazy, and he was going to lose his home in a couple of days if he didn't come up with the rent. As he slumped on the bar a little, a girl walked up and sat next to him. Isaiah glanced over at her, giving her a blank look.

"Hi." She smiled.

Oh shit. Here came even MORE trouble.

While Noah gathered together a lot of money he saved from his occupation, his phone rang. It was Asha.

"Hello?" Noah answered in a tired tone.

"Way to check up on me while I was gone, Noah." Asha growled.

"Asha, I don't have time for this." Noah growled. "I'm still trying to find out who killed Lily and my niece and nephew-"

"You act like I'm not concerned either like Lily wasn't my fucking daughter!" Asha snapped. "I've been gone for almost 2 and a half weeks and haven't gotten a single call from you."