Chapter 28 - Good Gracious.

As for Asha, what was she doing right now?

"Say it." Q growled as he hovered over her, growling evily through his teeth. "Fucking say it."

"Mmmm...." Asha moaned lowly as Q thrusted in and out of her.

"Say it."

"Aaahhhh."

"Say it."

Q lowered his finger down onto her clit, rubbing it as Asha clenched onto the covers and yelled

"Ooaaauughhhh fuck!" Asha moaned loudly. "Q, yes!"

After one of their hot and sweaty sex sessions, Q plopped aside her as they both lay naked on the bed, panting and gasping for air. They both smiled, turning to each other.

"You.......you never cease to amaze me in bed, babe.." Asha panted.

"Mhm." Q winked as he kissed her again. "It's just my job."

Seconds later, Asha's business cell phone buzzed. It was another interviewer trying to get in touch with her.

"Christ." Asha growled as she slipped her silk purple robe on, placing her hair in a bun and glancing at her phone. "It's another reporter."

"Which means that you won't be here for another 5 years." Q groaned as he turned to their large window.

"While it's unfortunate, I have to work, babe." Asha mumbled.

Q scratched the back of his head, glancing at her.

"The kids be missin' you, Ash." Q sighed. "All day they be askin' where they mama be at."

Asha turned, glancing at Q over her shoulders.

"I know..." Asha sighed. "I'm gonna try to make plans for all of us to go on a vacation, alright?"

"Aight."

Asha looked at Q, watching him smile a little. She leaned forward, kissing him on the lips and slipping under the covers. She placed her head on his chest as he cut off the lights, cradling her in his shoulders.

"I love you." Asha whispered.

"I love you." Q whispered back.

Even though Asha and Q had all of the money that they could ask for, there were still some small unsatisfactoriness in the marriage. Q rarely got to see her, which is why he always spent time with her when she came around. What was worse is that their boys grew concerned about why their mother was never home since they were so young.

This proved the old adage, money can't buy you happiness.

After picking up his own boys from school, Isaiah decided to drop them off to see Tyler again. Though she made him angry at times, him never letting her see the boys often got to his guilt, so he decided that it was only right to bring them a little often. When they jogged to her room, Isaiah sat outside of the door and waited as the boys shut it on the way inside of the room.

When they saw Tyler, they saw her crying a little while she sat in the bed.

"Hi mommy." Jalen mumbled.

Tyler wiped her tears, looking up at them.

"Hi babies." Tyler whispered, smiling up at them.

"What's wrong, mama?" Maurice asked as he sat beside her.

"Nothin', baby." Tyler whispered. "Mama's just stressin', that's all."