Mage~ (secretly)

You were wondering if you should give the chocolate or not to Mage. You were so shy like you don't have the guts to do it.

You were practicing a dance with your classmates in this upcoming event. Since today is the Valentine's Day you even bought a chocolate for him.

Your last chance is dismissal and you know he will be waiting in the waiting area so you went there. When you arrived in that place you saw him by himself without his buddies.

So you put your bag at the bench and opened it you looked at the chocolate you just bought last night thinking "should I give it? Or no? Give? No?"

You thought that if you won't give him it will be just a waste since it a once in a lifetime opportunity. So you swallowed your pride and get the chocolate in your bag. You went towards him.

"Here" you said acting cool handing the chocolate. He looked at you in confusion.

"T-thanks?" Mage get the chocolate in your hand.

You looked at your side and saw your classmates going towards the waiting area. You were shocked and looked at Mage.

" KEEP IT! IN YOUR BAG! " You said and ran outside the waiting place.

"Wait! (y/n)" You heard him called out your name since you don't want to be find out by your classmates you just continued to ran.

When you arrived the area where you should practice a dance with your classmates. You shouted crazily.

"Oi! (y/n) what happen to you?" Your friend asked.

" In the end I regret giving it" You said almost wanting to cry. Your so conscious that maybe he will hate you after that also of your sudden change of actions.

"Hmm, so you give the chocolate to Mage already" Your close friend said and grinned.

"Stop!!" You said and slap her shoulder.

"Fufu (Y/n)"

You practice your dance for 1 hour it was really tiring since you guys should have to make it perfect.

After the practice ended you went to the waiting area to get your bag.

When you grab your bag and put it in your shoulder you saw a paper origami with a heart in the bench so like it was hidden under your bag so you get it.

There's a letter at the back of it

Thanks! I appreciate it sorry I couldn't give you any since I am literally broke right now but sooner I will.

-M

Just for a simple paper it made your heart skip a beat and you smiled really wide.