Rem II ~ (Visit)

Someone requested me to have rem part 2 since the ending look a bit sad so here is it ><..sorreh if it took too long.East_America

You woke up early in the morning and went to your computer still on since you forgot to close it last night. As you looked to your msg your jaw dropped to what you have read.

Rem: Okay, I was just joking I really do like you please just notice me at least a little..

"Is this for real" You ask yourself and you think probably it's just misunderstanding and it's another autocorrect or someone hacked his account so you typed.

You: Good one!

So you turn off your laptop. But you feel a pain in your heart thinking that is he playing with my feelings? But you erased those thoughts and went out to your room.

You went to your living room and someone knocked your door so you went towards the door and open it.

"Re-rem?!"

"(Y/n).. I have to explain.."

"What are you doing in my house??""

He went towards you and grab the side of your arms.

"I have to say this in personal not in a chat but in personal I know you won't believe to what I've said in the chat so I come here and say it in personal"

"W-what..are you talking about??"

"(Y/n) I like you"

"Rem.." No words came out in your mouth aftewards.

"I'm not lying I really do like you..So do you like me?" Rem said but you don't know he's actually nervous and his heart is beating so fast you can see his hands are trembling at the side I your arms.

It's only once in a lifetime this will happen to you so you probably won't miss this chance.

"I also do rem" You grab his neck and give him a hug.

"T-..thank you.." He said and he put his arms around your waist " You dont know how much you made me happy (Y/n)"