Rem~ (Chat)

Dunno what's in my mind ;-;
--

As you open your laptop to see your messages Rem's chatbox suddenly popped out.

Rem: Hey, So what are you up to this late?

Speechless. You can't believe Rem is chatting you right now because he's the all girls crush. And a dream guy~

Your hands are freezing don't know what to type. You're thinking alot of things like

"What if I'll just type it short.. maybe he will think I'm not in a mood to chat with him.. what if long.. he will be tired of reading it..oh no.. I don't know what to type.."

5 minutes have passed left him being seen.

Just act normal. Said to yourself

You start typing.

You: I'm doing something

It didn't take him a minute to reply back

Rem: Oh I thought you will ignore me in there thank goodness.

You: what? Ignore you? Why you say so?

Rem: well..because you ignore me every time our eyes met. So.. I guess you were angry at me in some stuff..

You: umm no you misunderstand something

Rem: so you weren't angry at me?

You: Yea..

Rem: really?! Thank goodness!! .. so is it okay if I talk to you in personal?

You were shock in a minute in there

You: I guess?

Rem: oh thanks! See ya tomorrow then and you sleep now so you won't get tired.

You: Thanks for your concern :)

Rem: I like you.

Your body was in frozen.. and staring at the last reply properly if you mistaken ut wrong but not.

Rem: sorry it was an auto correct

When you read his next reply you feel devastated you though it was real

You: Its alright.

It's not alright at all! You went to your bed leaving your laptop open but you don't know he reply you something back since your not in a mood to check it out.

Rem: Okay, I was just joking I really do like you please just notice me at least a little..