Roen ~ ( Baby human dog?! )

Requested by: @Ilovewolvezz

Here ya go c:

You were thinking alot of thoughts.. Like.. Could you have baby human dog? 0-0.. You shake your head and took a glance of Roen. You are now 6months pregnant and still concern about that.

"Do you have a problem (y/n)?" He said and looked at you while he is sitting in the chair front of you while taking a sip of his tea."If it concerns to our baby and if your thinking if our baby will became a dog the answer is a no."

How ..did he know?! You said in your thoughts

"But..Roen..what if??" He looked into your eyes and put his tea on the table beside him and went towards you.

He level his head to your face and still looking into your eyes.

"No, (Y/n) Because I am really a human because of a curse to my master and I have a mission to do that's why I became a dog so no worries our baby won't be a dog" He looked at you and smiled. His smile really do make your heart flutter.

"Really?" Roen pinches your right cheek.

"Yes,my cute (y/n)"

You blushed to what he have said but you didn't notice that he planted a kiss to your head.

You put your hand on your forehead. "That's unfair!" He grinned and hugged you.

He broke the hug and said "Can't wait to meet our baby!" Roen caress your tummy and can't take off the smile that plastered in his face.