1. Chapter 6

"I'm afraid you're not, Mr. Kowalski." And with that, (Name) jumped inside the case. A masculine hand popped out, and its owner whistled, gesturing the muggle to join them.

"Oh no," Mr. Kowalski said as he got out of bed and put one foot in the case, "no, no, no, no." He completely stepped in, and he sunk down, becoming stuck. "Wow, okay." He shimmied, trying to loose himself, but failed. He grabbed the sides of the case and jumped the case around.

(Name) and Newt watched from inside the event that happened above them, snickering quietly to themselves. Suddenly, he fell clean through, and landed on the floor in front of the ladder. Several of the blue Billywigs flew around his head, buzzing at him and flapping their iridescent wings. (Name) snickered and covered her mouth with her hands at his disheveled appearance. Newt shook his head at her, smiling, and she swatted at him. Newt resumed his work on an antibiotic for the bite on the muggle's neck, and (Name) ushered the large bugs out of the window. "Pesky Murtlap... That things going to be the death of me..." Newt mumbled.

"Alright, let's get you fixed up shall we?" (Name) said, and she helped Mr. Kowalski off of the floor. He looked around at the confined space. It had an assortment of garden tools, kitchen utensils, and beakers all over the place. Newt continued brewing his solution, squeezing a pod's essence into a vial. Newt grabbed another vial and poured it on the tips of his fingers, walked over to the muggle, and patted them against the bite marks left by the Murtlap. "Kind of ironic how your using medicine made from same creature that made the mark, huh?" (Name) joked, but then looked at the concerned face on Mr. Kowalski. "Don't look so worried! It's completely safe! Trust me, it's not the first time we've had to use it before," she soothed, looking at Newt, who pretended he didn't know what she was talking about.

"What is that?" Mr. Kowalski asked, pointing at the pod Newt picked up off of the counter.

"It's called a Swooping Evil. It's name really does it justice." (Name) answered. Newt brought it over, and threw it like a yo-yo. A large winged creature flew out, surprising Mr. Kowalski, and Newt recalled it back quickly.

"Sorry, probably shouldn't let it out in here." Newt said, sheepishly, diverting his eyes to the floor. "It has a very peculiar poison, you know. It has properties that I think I can harness... it's very dangerous, though. Also, do not go near it. They have a tendency to suck out a person's brain if they get too close," Newt informed Mr. Kowalski. Mr. Kowalski looked at him in disbelief, then looked at (Name), who was nodding her head in agreement.

"Let's go! I think you may want to see this." (Name) opened the door of the small shed, and she guided him outside, Newt following after them with a bucket. The outside of the shed was considerably larger than one would've thought. It was overrun by plants, and different creatures could be seen every which way. (Name) chuckled at his awe.

"So, that over there is a Fwooper," she pointed at a large pink bird, "we use their feathers as quills. Cover your ears if it starts singing; it's song drives the listener mad." (Name) pet the feathered creature and it hummed, ruffling its feathers. Mr. Kowalski tried to pet it, but the creature nipped at his fingers, flapping its wings at him feverishly. Newt reunited with the pair after a moment, and handed (Name) the bucket, which was now filled with meat. He guided them to a grassed meadow, which had a large rock nearest to them.

"This right here," a large horse-like beast galloped toward them, "is a Graphorn. These two are the last breeding pair in the world," Newt informed the muggle, and he fed the largest creature some meat. It fiddled with his face using its appendages on its snout as thanks. (Name) looked over and noticed the baby was tickling Mr. Kowalski with its face-tentacles, a small word of awe escaping him.

"It's all thanks to him that they are so healthy, y'know," (Name) mentioned. Newt looked at her briefly and blushed, looking away.

"Moving on..." Newt pushed everyone towards another enclosure, after feeding the other Graphorns. Loud squawking came from a nest nearby and Newt rushed over. "It's alright, mummy's here, mummy's here," Newt cooed to the serpentine creatures inside. (Name) noticed their other 'mummy' was missing, and she looked to Newt with a face of worry. He shook his head and fed the dragon-esque snakes.