Wife

2/23/19: This story was made years ago, so apologizes for OOCness, errors, and more!

_____________________

"Good evening everyone~!" The blond bellowed cheerfully. "I'm sure you're wondering why you're all here tonight!" Nods were passed around, Iemitsu just smiled happily.

Reborn just scoffed, annoyed at the sudden call to come to Vongola headquarters. He was annoyed that he had been interrupted just as he was about to eat the amazing food (Not that he would admit it to anyone but himself and the cooker) his wife had made.

Thinking about his wife made him smile a little bit. He knew that she would be up, waiting for him to return home.

It felt nice to get a welcome home.

Reborn shook his thoughts away as he watched the blond man rant on about something.

" -And that's why whoever supports Vongola, gets a chance to be wedded to my amazingly cute, awesome daughter~!"

Reborn froze.

'What?'

Reborn felt a rise of anger hit him like a ton of bricks. 'Is he seriously going to give my wife to another person?'

A random mafia boss stood up, "How do we know you're not lying to us?" A few brave people yelled their own replies.

The blond chuckled, "Why, She's here right now..." He gestured to the back stage, "Please bring her out."

Reborn watched as a big buff bodyguard brought out his struggling wife. (Hiswifehiswife)

Reborn felt another wave of anger hit him, bigger than before once he saw the cuts all over her. She wasn't supposed to be involved in the Mafia, Reborn had promised himself he wouldn't drag her into it.

But now she was. He couldn't protect her

The blond walked over towards his struggling daughter, putting his hand on her chin he held her head up so that he could look at her in the eyes.

"Now now Tuna-fish~! You're getting married~!" The struggling became more frequent. Tears were now streaming down Tsuna's face.

The blond frowned and wiped Tsuna's tears. "Don't start that now, you'll get you're make-up ruined."

Reborn had enough of this the moment the blond announced Tsuna was going to be wedded to one of the Mafia pigs. He didn't care if Tsuna got exposed as his wife, he didn't care if he was going against Nono.

He wanted his wife back. The only place where he was allowed to be himself, a place where he could call home.

Nodding to Leon, (Who was red with anger) Reborn watched as his companion changed into gun form. Reborn pulled down his fedora silently from the corner he was watching everything take place from. Making himself look dangerous enough to scare anyone (Except Tsuna, who wasn't scared of him no matter what he did.)

Sneaking around through the back, the raven haired man slipped through the (poorly) guarded doors that led to the backstage, he could already hear the shouts and whistles from back here. 

It just fueled his anger more. (More than it normally should honestly.)

Reborn easily glided through the many doors, not bothering to hide his presence. (He ignored the looks of fear that some people gazed at him with, because normally he would just smirk while enjoying the faces his prey were making, but now he had a serious matter to attend to. Plus Tsuna made the best faces, not that he would tell anyone.)

The hitman could already tell that his anger was leaking through, that his calm mask was slipping ever so quickly. It was hard to admit, but Reborn had gotten attached to the brunette.