"This is weird. Everybody's talking about what happened the other night, and nobody knows it was us."

"Thank you for the protection of minors."

"Preach." Olivia laughed

"Do you two think I made the wrong decision?"

"About that jacket with that dress? Absolutely."

"Lydia..." Olivia sighed

"You know what I mean."

"If you truly think that's what's best for you-"

"Hello? Scott locked us in a classroom and left us for dead. he's lucky we're not pressing charges or making him pay our therapy bills." Lydia interrupted.

"Lydia, I don't think-" Olivia was cut off by the bell.

"I have to get to class."

Knowing how late she'd be, Olivia started sprinting through the hallway to her classroom, however stopped when she say Stiles, sitting down o the ground, his back to the wall.

"Stiles?" Stiles looked up from the ground, instantly recognizing her voice.

"Olivia, hi."

"You okay?" She sat next to him on the ground.

"Yeah- I- I'm fine." Stiles grew nervous, like he always did when she was around.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, things have just been kind of stressful."

"Do you need someone to talk to?"

Before Stiles could say yes, the door to the classroom they were sitting against opened, revealing Stiles' father and a couple of other officers.

"Oh, I see." Olivia said, once realized Stiles was there because of his dad.

"I should go, but we can talk later." She said gibing Stiles arm a squeeze, then got up, sprinting to her class again.

...

While Olivia was eating her grapes at lunch, she barely noticed someone take a seat next to her. She looked to the side to see Jackson smiling at her.

"Jackson." She smiled

"Hello Olivia, how are you?"

"I've been better."

"What's up?"

"I've just been a little shaky since everything that happened at school."

"I can understand that."

"Do you want a bite?" Olivia asked holding up her apple she knew she wouldn't eat.

Jackson suddenly grew pale, and Olivia slightly noticed, but disregarded it.

"Jackson?"

"I'm sorry what?"

"Do you want a bite? I'm not going to eat it."

"Uh, sure." He smiled, taking the apple.

"How have you been since the other night?"

"Better than I thought I would be." he shrugged

"Do you think you'll be okay?" he asked

"Oh, definitely. listen I have to go meet up with Lydia, but I;ll talk to you later."

"Oh yeah, that reminds me, I need to ask you something whenever you have time."

"Alright, I was supposed to meet Lydia like five minutes ago, can it wait a bit?"