35

"yoongi come here." i say, patting the empty spot on the bench.

i pulled out my phone, and stretched my arm out to take a picture of us.

"what are you doing?" he asks.

"what do you mean what am i doing, im taking a picture of us."

"why?"

i sigh, "i don't have any pictures of us. now hurry and smile."

i took a bunch of cheesy couple photos that i would normally cringe at, but they came out pretty adorable. (a/n: think to the last episode of uncontrollably fond where joonyoung and eul where taking these super cute pictures--)

"go stand over there." he says, pointing at a tree.

he aimed the polaroid at me and clicked.

the little picture came out of the polaroid. i took it from the camera and started shaking it.

"aw im cute." i said as soon as the picture cleared up.

yoongi scoffed at me and ruffled my hair, "yes you are."

i took the polaroid and took a picture of yoongi in front of the same tree.

the whole day was filled with picture taking, laughing and smiling. you could say its one of the best moments in my life.

•••

i arrive back at my apartment and scatter all the polaroids and pictures i had processed (from yoongis other camera) on the coffee table.

i pull out a scrap book i bought on the way home as well as some craft tools.

i taped processed pictures and polaroids on the empty pages. after, i started to decorate the pages with stickers and some drawings.

"whats that?" suhyun asks.
"scrapbook." i reply.
"aw how cute."

"how come you havent made one of us?" namjoon asks her.

i laugh, "yours would be a porno."

"minjae!" suhyun yells.

"ah what?! its true anyways.."

i catch namjoon smirking, suhyun seemed to catch it too, "namjoon, no." she says. his smirk disappears.

"better luck next time, namjerk."

"there wont be a next time." suhyun says.

namjoon leans in closer to her, "are you sure about that?"

i groan, "every single time i am here, i swear. cant you see im busy?"

namjoon raises an eyebrow "busy making a fifth grade art project-"

"its not an art project, its memories. and you were the one who asked suhyun why she didnt-"

"hushhhhh." namjoon interrupts me.

•••

i decorated the scrapbook a bit more before finishing. i held it up in front of me and smiled. i think it turned out pretty cute.

i swear if yoongi doesnt like it i will beat him with it.

ㅡㅡㅡ
sorry ive been inactive ive been really exhausted and unmotivated lately and just when i was going to update i got sick yay me !