19

after we left the library, we went to a nearby cafe.

"minjae." yoongi said, a few minutes after we sat down.

"hm?"

"i've just been thinking.."

"yeah?"

"i haven't met your parents yet."

"i havent met yours either."

"true, but it's best you don't." he explained.

"ahh, you can meet them tomorrow then."

"they know about our relationship right?"

i chuckled, "of course they do."

-----

"are you ready?" i asked yoongi, who was obviously very nervous.

"yeah."

"you sure?"

he nodded his head, yes.

"i don't know why your nervous anyways. they'll love you."

we waited at the bus stop until the bus came. we both sat in silence for about twenty minutes, until the bus came to a stop. we paid our fair and quickly exited the bus.

"wait, before we go-" i said, digging into my purse. i pulled out a blindfold, then tied it around yoongi's head, covering his eyes.

"what are you doing?" he asked.

"secret." i replied.

i held onto yoongi's arm, to guide him, making sure he doesn't hit anything or anyone.

i led him for about two blocks, before reaching our destination.

"you can open your eyes now." i told yoongi, after i took the blindfold off.

"minjae.." he deeply sighed, "i-"

"it's okay." i smiled, "let's sit down." i said, sitting in a criss-cross position in front of the two graves next to each other. 

"hey mom, hey dad. here's my boyfriend. his names yoongi, min yoongi. isn't he cute? i never thought i would meet someone like him. i kinda love him.. alot. it's too bad you guys can't really meet him properly." i said, trying as hard as i can holding back my tears.

yoongi probably noticed, since he wrapped one of his arms around me, pulling me closer to him.

"hello, minjae's parents.." he started off, "i promise to take good care of your daughter. she's an amazing girl."

"i miss you guys. love you." i said, standing up. before leaving, i tapped both tombstones.

"why didn't you tell me?" yoongi asked.

"you never asked." i replied.

"how did they--" yoongi paused, reluctant to say the word died.

"ahh, its quite a long story.."

"tell me."

i sighed, "okay, it actually happened around four years ago, my parents were struggling with money, so they decided to move to daegu and look for jobs. they encouraged me to move out as well since i graduated pretty early, i was only sixteen-" "how were you able to graduate so early?"

"like i said, my parents were struggling with money, so they homeschooled me." yoongi nodded his head then gestured for me to continue.

"so i rented my own apartment, then suhyun ended up moving in with me shortly after i turned eightteen. after a year, i was visited by the police. they told me my parents died. they took up a job from a wealthy couple. that couple abused my parents, until one day.. they beat them to the point where they were close to dying, then they dumped their bodies in the snow, and left them there to die. maybe that's why i decided to become a criminal psychologist. i want to know what goes through the mind of these psychos, why they decided to just kill innocent people who didn't deserve to die. like my parents.." i explained, wiping away a tear that managed to escape.

"i'm sorry.." yoongi apologized.

"don't be. i hate it when people apologize for something they didn't do."

"no, i really am minjae. i'm so sorry... my parents killed yours.." he said, lowering his head in guilt.

"i know."

▪▪▪
dun dUN DUN yoongis parents are psychos

the eye doctor put some eyedrops in my eye and it made my eyes more sensitive and i cant sEE so i have a wear sunglasses all day im lowkey zion t