12

I woke up to the sun peeking through the window blinds. I stretched, and ended up falling off the couch.

oh yeah, im in yoongi's house.

"That thud was really loud you know, it could cause an earthquake." Yoongi said. He was sitting on a chair on the other side of the living room on his phone.

"Are you indirectly calling me fat?" I questioned.

"Yes." 

I rolled my eyes at how blunt he is.

"You should change and wash up or something."

"Why?"

"You said you would come to our practice yesterday."

"I did?"

"Yes indeed. So I suggest you get your butt off the floor, go to your house and change."

I got up and left Yoongis apartment, heading to mines. I walk straight towards the bathroom, took a quick shower and got dressed before heading down to the lobby to meet Yoongi.

As soon as he saw me, he turned around and walked towards the exit. I had to run to catch up with him, of course that took quite some time since I don't run.

We walked down the sidewalk, passing by small shops and coffee places. We turned into what looked like an alleyway in the back of one of the coffee shops. Yoongi headed towards staircases going underground. It was like some sort of outdoor basement.

Yoongi opened the door for me, letting me enter first.

The floor and walls were cement. The walls were filled with different kinds of graffiti. There was a huge mirror on the left wall, and a couch at the opposite side. A small circle table, a mini fridge, along with some chairs and bean bags were in the corner.

"This is your practice room?" I asked.

He nodded his head, "we hang out here alot too. Jungkooks family owns the cafe in front but they don't want us inside disturbing the customers so we just chill here."

"Ahh.. it's actually pretty cool."

"Oh, hyung your here!" One of his friends called out, approaching Yoongi.

They high fived and did other stuff guys do when they see each other.

"Why is she here? Even Suhyun doesn't know about this place." Namjoon said.

Yoongi shrugged his shoulders, "why not?"

"Minjae, this is Hoseok, Jimin, Seokjin, Taehyung, and Jungkook." He said pointing to each one of them.

I nodded my head and bowed a little, "It's nice to meet you. I'm Minjae."

"Hi minjae!!" The one called Taehyung flashed a box shaped smile, waving his hand at me.

I smiled a little and waved back.

Aww he's adorable.

"Hyung, is she your girlfriend?" Jungkook asked, pointing at me.

"Jungkook it's not polite to point." Seokjin scolded.

"Yep, she's my girlfriend." Yoongi put his arm around my shoulders pulling me closer to him, making me blush a little.

Why are you even blushing this is nothing. I mentally slapped myself.

"How come you never told us?!" Hoseok practically yelled.

"I wanted it to be a surprise."

"Okay, okay. Meet and greets done let's practice." Namjoon yelled out.

okay, rUde.

I took a seat on the couch, while watching them get into their positions. The music turned on, letting them begin their dance.

▪▪▪
I imagine the practice room thingy like the one in dream high, just bigger-

when you running out of ideas
(╯°益°)╯彡┻━┻