Tuesday, October 25th 2009

I woke up at 5:45am, got dressed, and drove to school. I got there at 7:45 am, so I offered to help out the custodian to clean up the gym. He said no, so I just went to the cafè to get an apple cinnamon tea and a parfait. I got back to school twenty minutes early, so I went and prepared my things for class. Today was not very productive, even for the teachers! I knew this because all of the teachers were literally watching YouTube during class. Class after class, the most work we did was say,"Here" for attendance at the beginning of each of all of our 10 classes. I stayed after school until 5:30 pm for tutoring and soccer practice (in that order). I got home at 5:45 pm and took a shower. I got dressed into my pajamas. It was around 6:00 pm when I was eating dinner and saw this:

 It was around 6:00 pm when I was eating dinner and saw this:

I wanted to scream. I ran upstairs to Emeline and asked,"WHAT IS HAPPENING?????????!!!!!!!!!!!" She calmly replied,"The Fantasy Gods are inviting you to visit them. Show them you accept." "Would it be bad if I didn't know how?" I snapped back. She gave me some instructions and I followed them.  The Gods gave me a ride up, but it wasn't anything like a Pegasus or a rainbow trail. It was a tornado for Pete sakes! My ride was not luxury or Goddess like. I arrived and a deep voice came from above. It spoke the words,"Goddess Isabelle, the ruler of Fantasmia-" "Waiiiiit! Goddess and ruler of Fantas-mi-what? You must be mistaken, I was only given a few powers, that doesn't make me a ruler!!! I have so many questions I don't know where to start!!!! I won't waste your time, good day." I said like I was hyper. The voice answered,"I have brought you here for one thing: to leave your old human life behind and become a permanent and immortal Goddess and ruler. Do you accept?" "I.. I... I'm flattered but I do not feel I'm ready to become any of the stated things." I stuttered. "I should not have asked, for there is no option. You will become an immortal and permanent Goddess and queen of Fantasmia two weeks. That should be enough time to say goodbye and wrap up your human and mortal life. Dismissed." The voice said without feeling. I jumped into the tornado sobbing sounding like a hyena. When I got back, it was 9:46 pm and I could barely keep my eyes open. I got ready for bed, and as soon as I was in, I saw Mr.Suinner  sitting on Emeline's tank. He asked,"Once you are queen, would you like to battle? I win, I get your immortality and power, you win, you keep your royalty and I die. What's it gonna be, Izzy?" "Don't you Izzy me! I will battle, on one condition. You give me training." I said with a huge and sassy attitude. "Very well then. You will get training for the first week of  being queen. We battle in three weeks today." He said. Mr.Suinner left and I could finally sleep...

Or so I thought.

I began to think about babysitting Thomas and Tommie. What will I tell them I thought to myself. I could say I have to travel and they'll never see me again. Or... I could tell them the truth.... But no... I would ruin them for life... Or I could just... stop going. But their mother.. She'd be furious. I would break her trust with any babysitter. I just have to tell them I'm traveling and I can't babysit anymore. That's the same story I'll tell their mother. I fell asleep with the reassuring thought of no stress.

Hey guys it's Peach41719! Why don't you check out these other awesome writers while you wait for the next part:

kpoptrash72
ceaserpiggy
UnicornMermaidXOXO1
xX_4Eva_Alone_Xx