Surprise

Tiffany

I paced around my vast office, wondering how he would react. My wound was healed enough for me to leave the hospital and live my normal life, I just couldn't strain myself too much.

I was wearing a casual work outfit of skinny jeans, shirt, heels and a white blazer. I was going to have to change, I was just waiting for the right time.

"Ma'am, your flight leaves in four hours. You told me to tell you that." a gruff voice said from the one side of my modern office. I looked at the bodyguard and nodded in acknowledgement. "Thanks." I said as I walked out of the office.

I got into my car and drove off to my mansion to get ready. As I stepped into the house, I heard the echo of the closing door bounce off the walls. The mansion was empty as always and was styled with modern designs.

I made my way to my room and stared at the neat bed. I decided that I would have to shower first and wash my hair, the shave and put cream on. I had to look my best.

After doing the cleansing part, I put on a robe and did my makeup. I did pretty much natural makeup except for the red lips and smoky eyes. I checked that it was okay and then chose my outfit.

After much deliberation, I decided on going for a stylish vibe. I was wearing a sleeveless white crop top with black patterns on it, a black leather skater skirt and a pair of red staletto heels.

I finished it off with a black and gold Versace watch. I checked out my reflection in the mirror and came to the decision that I looked good enough.

I pulled the handle out of my Louis Vuitton suitcase and rolled it after me. The steady click on my heels and rolling of the wheels filling the mansion.

I called one of my employees to come and pick me up from my house because I didn't want to leave my car at the airport. I was in South Africa after all.

He came shortly afterwards and helped me in putting my suitcase in her boot. He got into the car with me and quickly drove off. I was too filled with nerves to notice the fearful looks he was giving me.

When we arrived I quickly got out, grabbed my bag and thanked him. I quickly walked to the check in station and handed in my ticket. After going through everything, they told me to go wait in the private lounge.

As I was waiting around in the lounge I heard a group of girls talking. "I and so excited for the concert!"

"Yeah, I've waited for so long to see them!"

"I can't wait to see Niall! Oh my gosh!"

"I want to see Harry. He is so hot."

"I want to see Louis smile in real life."

"No, Liam all the way! I want to hear his voice live!"

"No no no no. Guys. Zayn is the reason I'm going. He is so hot. I wish he would notice me..."

I smiled as I listened to the gushing over One Direction. I just hoped and prayed that my plan worked. As far as he knew, I was still in the hospital in a fatal condition.

Another small smile creeped onto my face as I imagined his surprised face. Oh, how I missed his melodious laugh and angelic smile...

- London, At The Stadium -

I stood right by the stage and grinned at Sotheby's screens showing his face in their intro video. I laughed when the group did something stupid and imagined meeting them.

Finally, after hours of waiting, the group ran onto the stage and started singing. I grinned as I saw Zayn grin at the crowds. I missed him so much...