It All Gets Released

Zayn

I sat on the plush leather couch in our tour bus, flipping through the boring channels. Tiffany had been the only thing on my mind for a year. Yeah, it's been that long since Tiffany Castellan had fallen into a coma. I still remembered her laugh when I had spun her around.

Her smile when she looked into my eyes. I remember the little dent in her forehead that had captivated me. I remember everything that I could about my Tiff. I had only seen her for one day, well only one day when she was awake.

I was doing a little bit better, but not much. I managed to act like I was okay for the public, but the lads knew different. They knew I cried myself to sleep every night. They knew I would ignore every girl that tried to make a move in me. They knew that the only place I wanted to be was by her side.

Something caught my eye on the news and I decided to check it out. "One Direction's Zayn Malik has been said to have found the one. About a year ago, there was sightings of Zayn and some girl in Cape Town, South Africa. The photos have only been leaked now and no one can identify the girl. Directioners, beware, Zayn's heart seems to have been stolen.

"What happened to this mystery girl? Where is she now? Was it just a short fling?" The annoying lady on the screen said and my mouth flew open. "What?" I asked out loud, a bit loud perhaps because all the lads came running into the room.

The screen was showing pics of me with my arm around Tiffany's shoulders as we laughed. The next one was when I was mock crying because my ice cream fell on the ground and she was laughing. Another one was when I gave her a piggyback ride around a small park. There were many more, but the last one was when I was talking to Lou on my phone and she stood still in front of her headquarters.

"Wow, I'm glad you moved on Zayn." Harry said with a grin as he watched the pictures. I shook my head but I couldn't form words, tears were brimming in my eyes when I saw her smile. "Well, it looks like you mo-" Liam said, replying to my gesture, but stopped himself when he saw my tears.

Niall, being the smart one this time, realized who it was and his eyes widened, "Guys... that's not someone new..." Realization seemed to dawn upon the lads because soon enough, their smiles slipped off their faces.

"She looks so different..." Harry said in complete shock. "She's beautiful." I said as tears streamed down my cheeks.

- Concert the following day -

We just finished singing If I Could Fly and I knew it was my cue to tell everyone about everything. "What's up Paris!" I shouted and the crowd screamed. "So have you heard about the story with me and the girl in Cape Town?" I asked and the crowd screamed again.

"It's true." I said, letting it sink in. "I began talking to her about a year and half ago and I first saw her a year ago. We are only best friends... but I wish we could be more." I said and the crowd 'aww'ed.

"Guys, her name is Tiffany, and she's a beautiful, independent, funny and smart woman. Sadly, she is in a coma after a fatal accident.." I said, but stopped myself when the tears ran down my cheeks. The other guys stood behind me and put their hands on me for reassurance.

"She makes me really happy, and I hope you guys understand that. She is one of the most important things to me and I can barely live without her." I said but completely stopped when I full on started crying.

"Guys, this is Little Things." Niall said and the crowd immediatly lit up with lights from cellphones. "You can go backstage if you want." Liam whispered in my ear and Shook my head. "No, I'm gonna do this. For them, you and her." I said and he grinned.

Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me
But bear this mind it was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile
You've never loved your stomach or your thighs
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if I do, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you and all these little things

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea
Maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me

I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape
You never want to know how much you weigh
You still have to squeeze into your jeans
But you're perfect to me

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true, it's you, it's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you and all these little things

You never love yourself half as much as I love you
You'll never treat yourself right darling but I want you to
If I let you know, I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you oh

I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth
Because it's you, oh it's you, it's you they add up to
And I'm in love with you (all these little things)
I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true, it's you, it's you they add up to
I'm in love with you, and all your little things

Through the whole song, tears streamed down my face like rivers of sorrow. "Thank you so much Paris!" Louis screamed as we ran off the huge stage. I didn't think I could do it without her anymore...

Tiffany

I couldn't do anything, I couldn't feel anything, I couldn't see anything but my life flash through my eyes...

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MOM!" a ten year old version of me screamed as my mom's dead body fell onto the floor with a thud.

"You will take over my empire when I die!" "No! I don't want to be a criminal! I want to pursue a career in medicine! Mom would understand..." "Don't mention your mother!" "She died! Deal with it dad! She died... and she isn't coming back..."

"You mean so much to me Tiffany." "I can't remember what my life was like before I met you Zayn..."

"You know I won't see you for a long time, right?" "Shhh... let's just enjoy today, alright?" "Okay..."

"DUCK!" I shouted as the bullet sailed through the air. A minute later, I was on the ground and a horrific scream pierced my ears.

"SHE'S WAKING UP!" frantic voices shouted around me and I was too afraid to open my tired eyes. I mumbled incoherent words and water was poured in my parched mouth.

When I finally opened my oddly heavy eyelids, I was met face to face with a doctor and a clipboard. "Morning honey. Can you tell me your name?"

"Where's Zayn?"