Blind Love (Ziam AU)

HI:)

Our names are Arlo and Sherry:) We found an interest in writing and we ship all bromances HARDCORE. So the lovely Sherry had an idea of this fanfic, which of course is a Ziam bromance. We worked hard on the story plot, and we're sure you'll absolutely love it! We don't want this fab livre posted ANYWHERE ELSE. It stay where it is, on this account, otherwise you are stealing our book and that is plagiarism and is ILLEGAL.

Lots of Larry love,

Arlo and Sherry:)

LET THE STORY BEGIN!

{-:-}

Zayn's POV

"Slowly Zayn, hold my hand! Where did you put that walking stick? Zayn! Stop pulling away! You might fall," Liam rambled on, his hands growing tighter around mine with every word.

"Liam,"

"Oh my goodness, what will your mother say? Oh and the teachers at school?"

"Liam,"

"Where can you possibly lose a long medal rod in such a tiny house?"

"Liam,"

"Why is it so hard for you to keep things safe-"

"Maybe because I'm blind Liam!" I shouted a bit too loud, and by the way Liam's hands flew off mine, I think I had frightened him.

"Liam? I'm sorry, don't leave,"

"No, I'm sorry Zayn. I shouldn't have said that. And you know I'd never leave you." I felt Liam's warm hands wrap around mines once again.

"Thank you Liam," I whispered softly.

I was then slowly led somewhere, I wasn't sure where, but when I heard a door click and felt my backpack being slipped onto my shoulders, I knew exactly where we were going. The cold fall wind hit my face as I heard the door creak open and Liam slowly and softly pulled me outside. I heard him lock the door, then once again my hand was wrapped in his and he was pulling me towards what I guessed was his car. I heard a door click open and then Liam's firm but soft hands grip around my waist.

"Up, Zayn." He said and I lifted my legs up.

Then I was buckled into my seat and the door was closed. I heard the other door creak open and the car lean to the left as Liam climbed in. His door was also closed and then the car roared to life. My hand blindly searched for the radio button and I then felt a warm hand close around mine and lead me to it. My face heated up as my finger clicked the button, Liam's hands still around mine. Imagine Dragons started to play and Liam hand was still around my own. I didn't mind, we always held hands.

"So Zayn, what classes do you have today?" Liam asked, starting a conversation.

"Art with Mr. Lacrosse, and then reading with Raxford. What about you?" I replied, my hand getting tighter in his.

"Well it's a long day. I'm actually not even sure. I know I have a science test. That's it really," he chuckled and I cracked a smile. We sang along as Liam drove us to school. Our hands stayed latched onto each other the entire ride, but neither of us seemed to be letting go anytime soon. The car came to a halt and then Liam's door was being opened. My head turned towards the sound and I patiently waited for Liam to open mine. Once his warm hand let go of my mine I immediately felt cold and longed for his presence near me once again. I felt my door open and Liam took my hands again, slowly helping me out of the car. I quietly thanked him and heard the door close again. Then Liam's hand was around mine and he slowly led me to the school doors. Then the sound of excited and loud teenagers all of a sudden rang through my ears, and I realized immediately that we had entered the school. I was being pushed around, people kept knocking into me as Liam led me to his locker. It's like they're blind too. They have eyes, so they might as well use them.