Betrayal

Annia's P.O.V.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Oh, I can't even move. I'm in so much pain. Now me and Annabeth have matching scars. he whipped her, and then he carved love you into my leg. I can't walk. My leg is still bleeding. Annabeth has deep wounds on her back. I think hers are even worse than mine were. She has been laying on her stomach for the last hour. I think she cried herself to sleep. I can't sleep, worrying that Kaden will come in and torture us more. I hear the door open. Annabeth turns around really fast. I thought she was asleep. Kaden walks in the room.

"Hello my beautiful angels. I have an accomplice. I want you to meet him." he says with a smirk on his face. Me and Annabeth look at each other. An accomplice? Another person to torture us? Why? How could he be so cruel? He beckons somebody in from the hall.

"This, is my new accomplice." And in walks Brandon.

Author's Note

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I know this is short, it is just a filler chapter for what is about to come! I hope this is good enough for you! You guys wanted me to update, so I did! Hope you like it!