o n e

*Before Summer Break 

"Hey Amy, wait up, geez!" I spoke in a rapid tone as I was rushing out with my bag open, my decorative fluffy pens stuffed into my open pockets, my hands filled with colourful notebooks and tons of old school letters scrunched up into my hands to top it off.

When this happens, you know what day it is. Yep, last day before SUMMER BREAK. Hallelujah I HATE SCHOOL.

"Hey, Ava!" Amy greeted . "Wait, Omagosh, you literally look like you came out of a mental hospital, what the hell happened?"

" Well, I'm sorry that I'm not as organized and perfect looking as you are on the last day" I sighed and blew my tangled, frizzy blond hair out of the way.

"Girl, you need one of those spa nights at mine. You know, the thing we used to do back in 8th grade." Amy responded, and we both chuckled.

"oh yeah, I remember! We literally thought we were the mean girls of Brook High."

"yeah!"

We both laughed again.

" Hey, Do you think anyone's gonna change after the summer break, I mean, in those cliché movies there's  always that weirdo guy that nobody likes. But then they transform into someone that is literally unrecognizable after the summer."

I laughed sarcastically " Umm...  Amy, do we look like were living a cliche fantasy fairy tale movie wear prince charming comes to our rescue?" I sad in a joking manner

"Okay fine but if I see a really hot dude after summer then you're buying me a big tub of vanilla and cookie dough ice cream!" She commented excitedly as images of the lush creamy mouth watering ice cream came popping up oh how much she wanted it to eat the delicious cuisine in front of her best friends pouty face as she memorializes her victory .

I giggled "deal!"

Miss Brookes, the principal of Brook High, seemed like she was walking towards us, strutting down the hallway thinking she's royalty. What, no, we haven't done anything wrong, we're good girls. Dammit, she's coming towards us, what the....

"Afternoon girls, don't worry, I'm not here to bite!" She grinned in a very creepy way. I and Amy literally looked as if we had seen a 2 headed demonic figure. Oh wait we have , we have been pleasured by the company of one other then the devil himself.

The last time Miss Brookes spoke to us was 2 years ago, when my so called 'friend', Lexi, Dared Amy and I to drink 10 shots of Vodka. Then we got like SUPER DRUNK. So then the cops came and we almost got arrested, yeah I know, a good girl almost getting arrested?! We just got a warning from the cops. If we did it again then we would definitely get arrested. And at school, Miss Brookes, being the nosy and strict woman that she is, screamed at us for it. We still sometimes wonder how she even knew what we were doing that night.

"Oh, don't worry, girls, you're not in any trouble, I'm just here to give you your timetable for next semester."

"wait, why are we getting it now, Principal Brookes?" Amy asked confused while the devil was handing her and Ava their schedule of the countless labour they have to endure in the torturous imprisonment hell whole also known as school.

"Check the sheet and you'll find out why" Miss Brookes told them then vanished .

"O-M-F-G" 

"What is it, Amy?"

"look at the timetable, LOOK AT THE TIMETABLE!!" She screeched.

I looked down at the sheet of paper and all it read where my lessons are and what time I have them.

" Umm. Amy what exactly am I looking at here?" I commented with a puzzeled expression dawn on my face.

"Now look at my sheet!" Amy shrieked

I then looked at her sheet, still really confused.

That's when I realized that....

"WE'RE TOGETHER FOR EVERY SINGLE PERIOD!!"

I hugged Amy tightly. Squee!

"Omg we've never had any lessons together!"

"I know right!" Amy commented, still excited.

I so can't wait for  after summer break, which is definetly not a normal thing to say. WHO FRIKIN CARES. I'M WITH MY BFF THE WHOLE SEMESTER!" Nothing could possibly ruin senior year!

or so I thought .....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I really hope that you enjoyed the first chapter

tbh this was kinda just saying about before the summer break but anyways

i dunno guys comment down below what you think cos i don't know if i should carry on this story. comment honest things cos i actually wanna know wht to improve on so i can make it better for the upcoming chapters!

And also it would mean allot if you vote this book, so it can get me kinda motivated to write a new chapter!

i'll try my best to update the chapter in like a few days - a week max. Cos i have a bunch of exams this week, so its kinda stressful. Also i might make a trailer for this book next week but i haven't thought of the cast yet and i need some ideas on which celebs gonna be Ava and Amy. PS- more characters are gonna come in upcoming chapters. 

ANYWAYS...

Like , comment and vote

*mwah, 

ALSO IF U WANT YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON MY MAIN ITS CALLED VampQween