Part Twenty Eight- Traitors

Start from the beginning

"Draco." I whispered. "I need you."

He didn't say anything, just kissed me.

***** *****

"Miss Black! We think we have the Ron Weasley you've been looking for! We think that he's with Harry Potter!"

I groaned softly and blinked as I sat up. I yawned before yelling, "Take him to the dudgeons! I'll talk to him there!" Feet scampered away as I looked around. Another sigh escaped my lips, except it was a happy sigh instead. I leaned over and pecked Draco on the cheek. "Drake, you're going to be needed. They think they caught Harry."

He blinked open his grey eyes slowly. "All right. I'm up."

I smiled at him. "If all of this," I waved my hand towards the door. "Wasn't going on, we'd probably never leave."

"True." He laughed softly. He kissed me again. "I'm going to take a quick shower. Coming?"

I shook my head as he left. I quickly threw on some clothes that I had found in the drawers and retied my hair back. If anyone could believe it, I had just woken up from the best sleep ever.

Draco had came back by then. I gave him a soft smile before slipping out of the room and closing the door behind me. My feet began to carry me down the stairs.

"Where did you get this from!" I head Bella hiss below me. "Where!"

Four months without dealing with her and here she is, I thought sourly. And she also hates me.

"Bella, why are we yelling?" I called back at the screaming, insane woman who had grabbed a girl by the arm. "And what the hell is going on here? I was sleeping."

Bellatrix snarled in my direction. "Pretty girls need to stay out of dirty things. Go find Draco and kiss him for me while I deal with this Mudblood."

There was a choking noise beside me. Turning, two other Deatheaters were holding Harry and Ron. Their eyes widened with recognition. I shook my head at them, making it look like I was shaking it at Bella.

"Let her go." I growled. "She's innocent."

"No!" Bella screamed at me. "Stay out of this!" She reached over her prisoner and gave me a right hook. Right in the jaw.

I stumble back a few steps, clutching my jaw and swore loudly. "What is wrong with you!" I snapped as my jaw clicked back into place. "I told you too let her go!"

She screamed at everyone else. "Fraud! She's a fraud! A true Deatheater wouldn't let a Mudblood go! Fraud!"

Two Deatheaters grabbed my arms, pinning them behind me. I struggled for a moment then stopped. There was no point.

"Flare? What's going on?" Draco had come down the stairs.

Bella shrieked. "Draco, she betrayed you! She lied to you!"

My eyes blinked back some tears of pain as the Deatheater grabbed my hair and pulled it back. Along with Harry and Ron, I was led to the dudgeons. For the first time in my life, I had made the worst mistake ever. I couldn't believe I let myself get caught up in the web of lies I had created. Did I still need Draco? Was that a lie?

We were pushed into a dark stone room. The air was cold and crisp, wanting to bite every inch of my skin.

As soon as the door close, Ron attacked me. He pushed me against the wall and snapped. "Why the bloody hell are you here!? Are you just like Snape who betrays everyone!"

I spat back viciously. "The Snatchers caught me. I was offered a place. They didn't brand me. I'm the third here, or was. Everyone bowed to me."

"And George?" Ron hissed. "What did that mental case say about you and Draco? Go kiss him?"