Chapter 6- Sweet Treats

PJ carried Fresh to the kitchen, sitting him on the counter. Fresh sighed. "The foods in the cupboards either side of the fridge and there is also food inside the fridge..." spoke Fresh as PJ opened the cupboards and fridge before looking at Fresh.
"Mainly sweet things, eh?" Chuckled PJ as he took out some sweet snacks like chocolate biscuits.
Fresh shrugged. "They're an energy booster..."
"You don't really get out much though, knowing you." Stated PJ.
"I work..." Fresh sighed before worry became evident in his mismatched eyes. "Where's a phone?!?"
"You forgot to tell the you won't be coming in?" Fresh nodded quickly as PJ passed his phone to Fresh, who quickly dialled a number in.
"Umm hello?" Spoke a voice over the phone.
"H-hello... I-it's me Fresh.... I-I can't come I-" Fresh got interrupted.
"Your injured? Your friend, Alphys, I think told us and said she'd work your shifts until you're well enough to return." The voice sounded cheery.
"O-ok! C-can you tell her that I'm grateful?"
"Yeah sure! Get well soon Freshy!" Then the person hung up, Fresh hated the nickname 'Freshy'.
"Pffft, Freshy?" Giggled PJ, childishly.
"That's the boss' nickname for me, he nicknames all his employees...." Sighed Fresh as PJ smiled,
"It's a cute nickname, Freshy." Giggled PJ.
"Ey, that's my name, don't wear it out." Laughed Fresh as PJ looked at him weirdly before the two burst out into laughter.
The two laughed for a few minutes before calming down. "Ey, babe, whaddya want to eat?" Asked PJ, smirking as Fresh's face flushed pure violet.
"I d-don't k-know..." He stuttered as PJ took out some flour.
"How do pancakes sound?"
"G-great..."
PJ got the ingredients out, then looked at Fresh. "Where are the pans, Babe?" PJ stressed the word 'babe' out, making Fresh's already violet face, darker.
"I-in the cupboard t-to the l-left of t-the cooker..." Stuttered Fresh as PJ took a pan out, placing it on top of the cooker.
"Cheers sweetie." Smiled PJ as he walked towards Fresh, stealing a kiss from his love.
Fresh's face flushed darker if it was possible. PJ pulled away, smiling, a faint rosy blush dusting his cheeks.
"You blush so easily~" PJ nuzzles Fresh's cheek before he began making the pancake mix, leaving Fresh a blushing, violet mess.
"So how long have you been living on your own?" Asked PJ, mixing the mix, averting his gaze towards Fresh.
"Since I was twelve.... So that's two years...." Answered Fresh, sighing, he was somewhat glad yet very miserable.
"Were your parents nice...?" Questioned PJ, placing some of the mix inside the pan.
"N-no...." Fresh wanted to forget every second he knew his parents, but he knew that he could never forget it.
PJ could tell that Fresh didn't want to talk about his parents. "Any siblings?"
"No... I was an only child but I am a mistake...." Answered Fresh, averting his gaze.
"Your aren't a mistake" PJ walked to Fresh, wrapping his arms around the smaller skeleton. "You are my perfect little nerd." He Smiled.
Fresh kissed PJ's cheek, nuzzling it. "Why are you so caring...?"
"Because I love my little nerd." And with that PJ went back to cooking.
The two stayed silent until the mixture was all gone. PJ evenly separated out the pile of golden brown pancakes into two piles, one for himself, one for Fresh. PJ passed Fresh one of the piles, along with a fork.
"Thanks Jammy..." Smiled Fresh, taking the plate and eating some of the pancake tower.
"Pfft, Jammy?" Giggled PJ at the nickname Fresh had given him.
"It's the only cute nickname with your name." Shrugged Fresh, with a mouthful of pancake.
"Anyway how are the pancakes, Freshy?" Asked PJ as he began eating the pancakes.
"They're.... so.... AMAZING!" Exclaimed Fresh, with yet another mouthful of pancake.
"Heh, good." Smiled PJ, petting the smaller skeleton.
"They're so sweet!" Giggled Fresh, eating the pancakes.
"Not as sweet as you, my little nerd~" Purred PJ as he kissed Fresh's forehead, making his face flush violet.
Fresh's face is going to turn violet many, many more times to come.

(700 words exactly! Anyway, sorry for the short chapter, I'll try make the next one longer.)