James appeared with his brothers and thought about how Eliza was doing alone in the house, but soon enough they would return and ensure her safety once more. For now she was their number one priority because once you make a promise to someone, you keep that promise, and that's what they intended to do.

Ryan was wiping the corners of his mouth, while licking the remains of human life force of his face. Adam folded his arms and walked away heading back to the house, they all looked healthy and less pale than before. Once they had all argued about what blood type was the best, they had reached the street in which there house sat.

Five arguements later, they stood at the bottom of there steps leading to their house. They were laughing and pushing each other in a friendly gesture, they leaped up the stairs, racing each other to the top and once at the archway of the house, Adam slid the keys into the door and opened the hunk of wood, hinged to the frame, only to immediately sense a rapid heartbeat, speeding at an alarming rate, all four handsome boys turned their heads up quickly and hissed.

At inhuman speed they ran up and burst the door open, snarling viciously like rabid animals.

Eliza was being held in front of the vamp, and she couldn't move her hands or turn to face him to stop him from doing anything.

"Make one move and I'll tear her throat out!" Alexander growled

Eliza's POV

I'm going to die, I'm going to die, I'm going to die...my head kept screaming this too me, I couldn't think straight, what was I doing inviting random people into a house that I don't own. God I'm so stupid!

"Let her go Alexander!" Adam's hefty voice boomed, it startled me a bit.

I panted harder and harder, any second he could kill me, whether it was digging his fangs into me,or snapping my neck,all my ideas came to one conclusion.

Death

"Why? A little human in your house, and you want her to live?!" Alexander said, grinning at Adam viciously. 

"You changed Adam, what happened to you, you used to love the kill.".

"Alexander! Go kill any other human, but not Eliza!" Ryan belted out of no where.

"Oh, She has a name, Eliza, such a pretty little thing aren't you? You know, I might consider your proposal, I'll let her live..." he started, but he paused for a dramatic effect, spinning me back around grabbing my wrists tight.

"as my slave." he finished, laughing, it sounded more like a cackle. The boys all clenched their fists and stepped forward.

"No Alexander, you shall not take her with you, you will leave...alone, or you won't leave at all!" James said, narrowing his eyes into slits and stepping forward once again.

I dropped my head to face the floor, if only he let go of my wrists, I didn't want to be a slave and I didn't want to leave. Why cant my life be like any normal teenager?

But I wasn't leaving without a fight!

I lifted my foot up and kicked him square in the bollocks, but he arched inwards, only to stand up straight once again, scouring at me, before releasing one of my hands, he backhanded me across the face, and in the blink of an eye, I felt violent pain, causing me to go spinning in the air and skid across the floor. I forgot vampires were strong.

"Eliza!" Adam yelled, rushing over to check if I was alright, I lifted my hand up to my head, a small trail of blood seeped downwards and Adam shook nervously. I was nervous.

"Eliza, are you alright?" he asked, staring at my blood covered hand, he shook away the thought.

"Yeah, I'm fine!" I told him quickly "Behind you!" I squealed, Adam quickly turned around to be tackled down by Alexander, now everyone joined in on the battle.

I sat up, and shook myself off, I blinked a few times making myself aware of what was going on in front of me, a bloodthirsty battle, and we were losing, but how? It was 4 v 1? Surely Alexander would have been defeated by now, right?

Nope, I was wrong.

Peter lay unconscious, dead still in the middle of the floor, I didn't know whether he was alive or not,, Adam was groping his head in pain, while trying to stand up from his sitting postition and failing epicly. Only James and Ryan were left standing, what I assumed to be the best two in this situation, I was partly right. They had Alexander in a death lock and Ryan kneed his chest, and Alexander groaned and flew across the ground, he stood up within a matter of two seconds, and grabbed Ryans neck.

SNAP!

Ryan's body arched outwards and fell to the floor, I screamed.

"RYAN!" I felt anger rise within me and stood up from the floor, flicking my palm out and James hit the staircase as I forcefully moved him out the way. Alexander looked at me smiling with a puzzled look. He stepped forward clicking his fingers, but this time I didn't hesitate to react. How dare he hurt Ryan! He is so dead!

"I'm going to kill you!" I growled. Snapping my palm out and Alexander stopped in his tracks, glaring at me, his body twitching, My body violently shook as more power rose in me. I lifted my hand highed into the air and if pretending to strangle someone. My fingers spasmed as Alexander rose slowly into the air, making choking sounds, he coughed and shook as his feet came off the ground and I scrunched my hand into a fist and Alexanders body stopped moving and slowly, his head, rolled off his body and hit the ground with a loud THUMP!

I dropped my hand and fell to my knees in pain, the body fell also. I grabbed my head and tilted my head up to the ceiling, a ringing sound echoed throughout me, What had I done? I wasn't a monster?! Or a Killer?! What had I become?

I dug my fingernails into the floor and coughed. A gentle hand rested on my back, stroking it gently.

"It hurts!" I whispered, before falling backwards onto my back and blinking a few times. James came into view, I held out my hand, and James took it and I felt lifted off the ground and I couldn't move my body I was a ragdoll, my mouth mumbled words, that I couldn't even make out.

If I black out, that would be the millionth time I had passed out in the last week, how embarrassing! Sadly I sighed as I felt my body go into an oblivion of darkness.

Dammit!

---------------------

Yep. She passed out....again! I just think it's quite funny, and imagine the embarrassment! Haha, but anyway...RYAN! Aagghh.....he's my fav, I'm almost crying, just please don't kill me unless your still disappointed after the next chapter :) anyone asking themselves who the f?!k Alex was? Hmm....I would tell you, but I'm mean so I won't :)