Chapter 5

Any Jamaicans reading?
This Chapter is dedicated to you...

Jade's POV

  I took a second bite of the pizza that was in front of me. I never taught I'd ever be in this position, in my boss's condo eating pizza with him watching. 

  Hell, I've never even taught about having sex with my boss either but it all started with one demand, one which was hard to deny especially since I'm in debt.

   The question that tickled my mind, though, was why would Kyle want to have a child out of wedlock. After meeting his parents on a few occasions they don't seem to be the sort of couple who would want their dear son to get a someone knocked up especially someone with my social status. So why does having a baby so important to him?

  "Why do you want a baby so bad?"

  He looked at me for a couple of seconds then answered. "I don't want to get married but I want to have a child, so that child can be my heir."

  'Oh," I then took another bite of my pizza. "But why?"

  He arched his eyebrows at me. "Why what?"

   "Why don't you want to get married?"

   He laughs then took a slice of pizza for himself then started to eat it. At first, I thought he wasn't going to answer but he then said. "I have so many reasons not to want to get married. One, I'm a billionaire. Two, no woman is going to love me, only my money. Three, marriage can be complicated."

  I laughed at his silly reasons for not wanting a relationship. "First, not everybody cares or even knows yours a billionaire. People won't know unless you flaunt it or they've seen you somewhere or in something and that's not a valid reason why you wouldn't want to get married. Second, not all woman are gold-diggers, if you look to find someone who will love you for you and not for the wealth you have. Third, marriage is only complicated if you let it be."

He shakes his head. "What about you? Do you want to get married?"

  "Well yes, eventually. When I find a man that loves me unconditionally and I love him the same way."

   "Don't you think he'll mind?

   "Mind what?"

  "Mind that you have a child for your boss or rather a billionaire. He probably starts using you and the child so he can get to me."

  I laugh, "You know they're some good people in the world who are capable of being in love without money even being mentioned."

  "Come on, think it out. Do you think that a guy will someday see you in the street and walk up to you and tell you that you're the most beautiful girl he's ever seen and he'd like to take you out on a date."

   I smiled. "No, that's not exactly how I imagine it, close but not like that, we met in an elevator." He laughs. "But of course I have to change it up now because I will be having a baby in probably nine months so I have to put him or her in the picture. "

  "And when you do put this child in the picture, how would you meet your 'soulmate'." He lifted his hands and air quote soul mates.

"Well, to think of it, it would be good if we met at the park when I take the dog for a walk and bring my little angel with me."

  "Oh, I see. He's going walking his dogs, dog lovers and then you guys start dating but he realize that you see the child's father too much, that's me of course. Then he says it either him or the baby. Who would you choose, your only child or the man you love?"