Grindelwald

Newt looked at you with a smile on his lips

Newt looked at you with a smile on his lips. He nodded and he was going to answer to you when you two heard a loud crash from your front door. You looked at Newt and took your wand to your hand. "What was that?" you whispered not daring to speak in a normal voice. Newt didn't answer. You got up from your chair and started to walk to the hall. 

The sound came again from your door and you realized what it meant. But you were too late. "Somebody is trying to get in by using magic!" you yelled as you ran back to the kitchen. "Grab your things! We need to..."

You heard that your front door crashed wide open and someone stepped into your house. You swallowed as you waited that the man at the hall came closer. Soon he stepped to the kitchen and you felt all the blood run away from your face. "Grindelwald", you whispered. Newt was staring at him with horror. 

"Newt Scamander", Grindelwald said as he looked at your blue coated friend. "Pleasure to meet you again Mr. Scamander. And (y/n) (l/n). It has been so long when I last time met you", he said as he turned his gaze to you. You knew that Newt turned to look at you, confused, but you didn't have time to explain now. "Just leave. I don't have what you want", you said coldly, still staring at him. You gazed him right into eyes. Not every man or woman had a courage to do so. 

Grindelwald laughed and he looked like a maniac. You gulped and held you wand tighter in your fist. "I had forgot how strong you can be, (y/n)", Grindelwald said as he stepped forward. You backed a bit. "There is just this one thing... I don't believe you."

You started moving and Grindelwald raised his wand and pointed at you with it. "Where are you going darling?" he asked and smirked. You walked next to Newt. "No where", you said and smiled at him, trying to look innocent. At the same time you grabbed Newts hand. He looked at you and raised his eyebrows. You looked at him, then at his case and soon back at him. You wanted him to take the suitcase and get ready to leave. You didn't have any intentions to stay there for a long time with Grindelwald. 

Luckily Newt realized what you wanted from him and he lifted his case. "Okay then", Grindelwald said. He was still pointing you with his wand. "So like I said I don't quite believe you when you say that the thing I desire isn't yours. Because I know that you have it. You just need to give it to me and I will leave you and your boyfriend alone. I promise!" 

You rolled your eyes. "Yeah right", you said and laughed. Grindelwald looked a bit annoyed now because you were basically laughing because of him. "Now it is your turn to listen to me. I don't have that necklace. So just leave me and Newt alone." And now was the time when you finally could try to escape. Grindelwald took a few steps forward and you pointed at your chandelier with your wand. "Bombarda!" you yelled as you pointed the chandelier. The spell made a little explosion and that made the chandelier to fall from the ceiling. Grindelwald had to evade it. By the time the dust had vanished, you and Newt had disappeared, leaving Grindelwald alone in your apartment.

You were laying on the ground looking at the sky. Newt sat next to you as he finally was aware about what had just happened. You had moved you two away from your house. Now you were at the grounds of (l/n) mansion. "What are we doing here?" Newt asked and he looked at the big house with fear. "You know they don't like me... They hate me actually and I don't think that it has changed in these years."

You got up from the ground. "They are no longer alive so it doesn't matter do they like you or not", you said in a low voice. Now when you began to think about it you were in panic. Grindelwald and Newt may think that you were ice cold from the inside what it came to these dangerous situations but that wasn't the truth. Because of your family, you had learned to hide your fear. It didn't mean that you didn't fear anything. You just simply didn't show it to the others.

"Come", you said and started to walk closer to the house. "Lets go in. It's cold."