An ordinary Monday

You opened your eyes and blinked a couple times

You opened your eyes and blinked a couple times. It took a couple minutes for you to realize that it was already morning and the light in your room came from your window. Sun was already climbed high to the sky. 

You sat up on your bed and yawned, stretching your whole body. Then you made yourself get up from bed. On your way to the door you grabbed your green hoodie and pulled it on. You found your way to the kitchen and started to make some coffee. It was an ordinary Monday and you had hoped you could just snuggle on the sofa and read. Your dream was crushed when you realized that you didn't have any food in your house. Only food you could find was a bag of carrots. 

You sat on the counter while you were waiting for the coffee to be ready. You wore black pyjamas shorts with the green hoodie. Your (h/c) hair was on a messy bun. You grabbed your wand from the counter next to you. "Accio coffee mug", you sighed and the mug flew trough the air to your hand. You turned it in your hands and smiled. Back then when you were still a schoolgirl you studied in Hogwarts. You were a slytherin and that is why there was a green snake in your mug. 

You hopped off from the counter and poured some coffee to your mug. You drank it quickly and then went to change your outfit. You were still annoyed that you had to leave your house and go to the store. You pulled on your jacket and put your slytherin scarf around your neck even tough the sun was shining. You didn't want to leave the house without your beloved scarf.

/Sorry the first chapter is pretty short. I will write longer ones in the future! :)