Chapter 29: In the tent

Previously:

There was no reply and Artemis knew that Diana wanted to be left alone. So, Artemis changed into pajama and layed in the bed.

--

Percy was finally standing infront of the tent, guarded by two hunters at the entrance and two inside, where was an emprisonned Khione.

He was about to walk inside when-

AN: I DECIDED THAT EVERY FLASHBACK OR DREAM IS GOING TO BE ON THE CHARACTER-THAT-IS-REMEMBERING/SEEING THE DREAM!

Ps: I put that AN in capital letters so I'm sure that you saw it ;)

*little spoiler*

This chapter is emotional.

When a hunter that was guarding the tent stopped him (XD And you surely thought it was something or someone bad XD) .

-" Hey Percy, I know we can trust you, but you shouldn't go in there..." She started pointing the tent with her finger. " You know, Khione can get a little upset and the temperature inside is horribly cold!" Percy smiled at the worry of the little girl.

-" Don't worry, I'll be fine! I just have to speak to her...she need to understand that she was wrong to join the enemy..." Percy explained brievly. The girl nodded in comprehension and let him pass giving a last glance of worry to him before he entered.

As he entered in the tent, he felt the temperature drop suddenly. He was cold now, and he was shivering after 10 seconds. Khione was inside a silver cage and she couldn''t move because of the silver chains around her body. She couldn't even see or speak, because they covered her eyes and she had a thing in her mouth that didn't let her scream for help.

Percy approached the cage shivering and kneeled infront of it. Khione was 'looking' at his direction, she couldn't see him but she knew there was someone infront of him, thanks to her ability to know when someone's around because of their body heat.

Percy slowly reached the cover infront of her eyes and rips them off immediately. Khione had her eyes opended all the time, and didn't even flinch when he took off her cover. She saw he was shivering like a madman. He also takes away the thing in her mouth and throws it away.

-" Why?" She just asked after some seconds of silence and tension. Percy gazed at her eyes.

-" Because." He nonchaly replied. Khione looked at him with superiority.

-" If you came here to have a 'sorry' then you're wrong, I don't have anything to excuse myself or explain myself." She warned. He smirked and laughed while she was freeking out because he was acting creepy. But she didn't show it and instead she rolled her eyes.

-" Quit it with your creepy actions, it scares anyone, especially not someone like me." She continued sounding bored.

He finished laughing.

-" I didn't came here to ask from anything, but now that you're mention it...why'd you kiss me?" He asked dropping the grin on the face and with a serious voice.

She glared at him.

-" You were day-dreaming about something! I had to get your attention on me!" She explained. " Wait, I said I wouldn't explain myself...! You little bastard." She cursed and continued even more. He looked at her while raising an eyebrow.