Chapter 27: Khione

IF YOU SEE THIS CHAPTER, it means that Wattpad FINALLY let me update the story...this time its' not my fault but Wattppad's! It's been days I'm trying to update! Or maybe it's my internet connection that sucks? I don't know...

Well, sorry for this 1 month wait, I'll try to be more regular now and kill the internet box if it continues. 

ps: My Grandpa died a week ago....#RestInPeaceGrandpa

Previously:

The moment was interrupted by a cold wind passing next to them. The two goddess of the hunt immediately recognize that freezing sensation and spotted the source of that power throught the crowd. A black haired woman with a white scarf with a black jacket and light blue (nearly white) jeans that was holding a coke with ice cubes inside it. Clearly, she wasn't cold, but she feeled too hot.

__________

That was Khione. Finally they found her.

Artemis noticed that Khione was looking frantically around her, like she was searching something... she didn't know why, but Artemis knew that Khione was searching for them.

-" Diana, she's looking for us...that's why we couldn't find her. She doesn't know we're in this bar thought." Artemis whispered to her counterpart that nodded in response and gazed to Percy. Artemis understood.
She wanted that Percy to try and flirt with her. If that doesn't work, he could fight her and if he wins, she'll be forced to submit to Olympus.

-" Khione knows how we all are, exept Percy. Which is really convenient. He has to go now before we loose her!" Diana whispered back and faced Artemis again.

Thalia seemed to notice a cold air too and saw Khione walking around trying to find them.

-" Guys! The bitc- I mean enmh, You-know-who is here!" She exclaimed to Percy and Piper.

-" You know you could just say 'Khione' instead of making a Harry Potter reference..." Percy commented annoyed. " ...And I already saw her, don't worry."

Thalia huffed and puts on a grumpy face while Aphrodite squealed.

-" It's your time Percyyyyyy! Man up and win her hearth!" She purred and snaps her fingers changing him into something ...'hotter'.

Percy rubbed the back of his neck and nervously laughed.

-" It's not like she's going to be my 'fiancé' you didn't need to change me completely." He stated. Aphrodite giggles.

-" No one ever knows, darling. Now go and get her tiger!" She said pushing him out of the table.
Percy stumbled a little but quickly gained his posture back.

He searched around but didn't see her. He searched around the spot she was before, but with all those people around, he just couldn't see her.

'Help yourself with the cold sensation, the closer you get, the colder you'll feel' he heard a feminine voice said. It wasn't Aphrodite purring voice, so it could be only Artemis or Diana. Strange that they would help him... Aphrodite must have charmspoke them to tell him.

He decided to follow the advice and he licked one of his fingers before rasing it in the air to check the wind and the coldness. He stepped infront a little and the air was a little warmer than some steps behind. He knew that Khione was somewhere behind him now.