IMAGINE: Draco disapproving of your relationship with Harry

| IMAGINE for @amydunbar |

     "Good night." You whisper to Harry, smiling happily, before you close your bedroom door all the way. You rest your head against the door, unable to stop smiling. Your heart feels light. You think of you're in love with Harry. You let out a soft chuckle and then a sigh.

     "I don't like it." A voice states behind you.

     You jump and whirl around, your heart leaping. "W-who's there?" You ask in the darkness.

     "Your brother." Draco says, stepping closer to you, his arms crossed. He doesn't look happy.

     "Oh, Draco, you scared me." You breathe with relief, slumping and putting a hand over your heart.

     Draco ignores you. He starts pacing. "I don't like that you're going out with Harry, Y/N. I don't trust him." He says.

     Your eyebrows furrow. "You don't know him." You retort.

     "I know him enough! He's no good for you." Draco says.

     You glare at your older brother. "Excuse me, but I'm the only one that gets to decide who's good for me and who's not." You snap.

     Draco stops pacing and turns to face you. "Y/N, I'm not trying to be mean. I love you and I want what's best for you. I don't believe Harry is." He says softly.

     You clench your jaw and take in a sharp breath. "I appreciate your concern, but you don't know Harry like I do." You reply, trying to stay calm.

     Draco and you just stare at each other for a minute. "If you'd excuse me, I need to go to bed." You say, opening up your door, wanting him to leave.

     Draco frowns. "Good night." He says, walking to the door. He stops and looks at you. "Y/N, I—" He starts to say.

     "I don't want to hear it, Draco. Not tonight." You sigh, stopping him.

     His shoulders drop and he nods. "Good night." He says again, before leaving. You shut the door and then turn to rest your back against it. You sigh deeply, bringing a hand to your temple and shaking your head.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!