Chapter 19. Long Nights And Movie Fights.

Začít od začátku

I sit back down on the bike and watch as she walks up to the porch, a soft smile prominent on my face. I quickly put the helmet on and prepare to start the engine. She pushes the door open and almost goes inside, but stops when she sees me still on the bike.

"Where are you going? Aren't you coming in?" She frowns in confusion and points inside. I resist a laugh and shake my head no.

"Not yet, I'm going to go get snacks! Text Gina and stuff!" I rev the engine then start pulling out of the driveway. She nods and heads inside. I told her to text Gina, even though she already knows since I've talked to her almost all day just to plan this out . . . Oops.

I go through the store rather fast, throwing different snacks in the basket. I stop in front of the candy section and eye up the different varieties, trying to find one she might like. Chocolate? Skittles? Do I even know what she likes?

"Need any help?"

I look over and see a girl my age, dressed in the work uniform. She's smiling widely, blonde hair tied up in a pony tail so tight it looks like it's literally about to pull her face off. Holy shit, it's kinda terrifying.

"No, I'm fine thanks." I frown and turn back to the candy, mentally battling over the two options. Skittles? No no, what if she likes chocolate more?

I feel something touch my arm, "It doesn't look like you're fine, are you sure you don't want any help?" I slowly look at my arm where her hand is resting, then slowly look over at her. She's biting her lip, batting her eyelashes seductively.

I move my arm away from her hand, taking a step back. "I said I was fine, thanks." I quickly grab some Skittles and Chocolate, then rush down the aisle to the check out line.

Gotta hurry up!!

The check out lines were all full, causing me to wait longer than I had wanted. Hurry up! After a good twenty minutes, it's my turn and I'm able to get out of the store after another five minutes of getting everything into bags.

I run back out to my bike with the bags, shoving them into the small compartment under the seat. It only takes about ten minutes for me to drive back. I pull into the driveway and park beside what is, I'm assuming, Gina's car.

Hurriedly, I grab the bags and go to the front door, opening it and going inside. "I brought food!"

I hear screams come from the living room then next thing I know, I'm being ambushed by Sarah and Gina, both of them giggling and grabbing the bags from my hands then running off with them again. I chuckle and follow them back into the living room, a mess of different movies sprawled across the floor.

"Zander! Help us pick movies!" Sarah grins up at me and motions me over to her from her spot on the floor beside the huge mess.

"In other words, 'Zander, team up with me and chose a movie I'll like instead of one Gina will like!' Pfft, I see how it is." Gina fake glares over at Sarah, chomping down on a piece of licorice as if to be intimidating. How that girl can eat like a horse yet still look normal, is beyond me.

"How about we just all agree on one category?" I smile in amusement and make my way towards Sarah. I watch as her head bops in agreement, her once down hair now up in a messy bun that suited her so well.