Prolouge.

Completed 6/27/2017

Copyright © 2016 by Word_Addict_5976
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopy, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission request write to the publisher, addressed "Attentions Permissions Coordination" through messaging me on this profile.

Now, on with the prologue!

Prologue.

~•~

"Just one kiss, everyday."

"Just one?"

"Just one."

~•~

Sarah Michelle Jones:
Good Girl in every sense of the word, whose interest in life is to get good grades, get her dream job as a cook, and fall in love. Her friend(s) describe her as the little ray of sunshine piercing through the darkness, little did she know, that's exactly what she turned out to be.

Zander Lee Mills:
Good boy at heart who can't help but to be a little bad, it's in his blood! His expectations when moving to this new town was to start over, get a clean slate and away from his daddy issues. Never did he expect to fall in love, but boy, did he fall quickly.

When Zander joins Ferris high school, he's immediately attracted to Sarah. So he does the logical thing to do when attracted to a girl; black mail her into a deal she cannot deny and hope for the best!

In the world of crazy deals, good grades, and two teenagers; anything can happen.

~•~

Sarah's P.O.V.

Beep!

"Urgh."

Beep!

"No."

Beep!

Slam!

"Ouch!"

I bring my hand back to my chest to see if it's okay. Trying to smash your alarm clock must only work for spider-man.

"Stupid super-heroes and their stupid super-hero powers." Grumbling I roll out of bed and onto the floor to get ready for the first day of school. Don't get me wrong, I love school, I just don't like the people that are in it.

I finally get up off the floor and head to the bathroom. Unlike all those other nice houses, my room doesn't have a bathroom in it. My house consists of one bathroom, three bedrooms (mine, the master, and the guest bedrooms), a kitchen, living room, and the study. And of course we have the attic (which is used for random objects and paint supplies) and basement (which is used for another living room).

Being an only child has its perks and its downfalls. Perks are that you get the extra room, attention, etc. from your parents. Downfalls are that you never have anyone to play, talk, bicker, or share with. So, it gets kinda lonely. Another perk is I don't have to fight for the bathroom in the mornings, which is a definite plus.

I head to the bathroom to do my daily routine. Shower, brush my teeth, get dressed, do something with my dark red hair, then go on my way to school.

I finally finish and go downstairs. I don't ever see my parents at the table for breakfast because they both leave early in the morning for work, or are totally out of the state in general.

I grab an apple from the fruit bowl, scrunching my nose up when I notice a grapefruit in the mix. Ew, when did I get that? I glance up at the clock, my eyes widening when I realize I'm slightly late to my being early. It sounds ridiculous, I know, but it's effective. I run to grab my bag then head out the door, "This should be an easy day." I mumble to myself while hiking my strap further up onto my shoulder.

Or so I thought.

~•~

This is really short (that's what she said) but I promise it gets better (*snorts back laughter* that's what he said back, omg I'm awful). Yes, it starts out really cliché, BUT it evens out after a while so buckle up your seat belts, grab your snacks, and enjoy the ride!

Vote, Comment, Share, and follow me peeps!

Stay focused!
~Molly

(Currently in the process of fixing the first few chapters so if you see any changes, that's why!)