ZERO ✔️

Aurora Lindon learned that the Cullen's were vampires shortly after Bella arrived

Aurora Lindon learned that the Cullen's were vampires shortly after Bella arrived. Alice claimed to have had a vision, one that said she would be like them and that she should know.

Bella was hesitant to tell her, Aurora was the person in her friend group that accepted everybody no matter what. She always made sure to be nice and make those who were sad happy. Bella didn't want to tell her and have Aurora run off scared.

She was even more hesitant when Aurora opened up to her and informed Bella that she was, in fact homoromantic. She had said that Bella was the first to know and that she was her best friend, leaving a guilty feeling in Bella's stomach.

"I need to talk to you." Bella said, pushing aside the unease in her stomach. She sat down next to Aurora in the library. She had just taken a guess that the girl was here, she never really did anything else.

"Of course!" Aurora said, shutting her book and turning towards Bella. Upon noticing the nervous fidgeting of her closest friend, she frowned. "What's wrong?"

"Um, okay, well..." Bella awkwardly started, not knowing how to talk to Aurora about the Cullen's being supernatural creatures that sparkled in the sunlight. "You might find this hard to believe, but just... stick with me okay?"

Aurora nodded encouragingly, "Go on, I'm listening."

"The Cullen's" Bella started before realizing she might as well be blunt. "They are-"

"-Vampires?" Her auburn haired friend said, a sheepish smile on her face. Bella's eyes widened in size.

"How did you..." she trailed off.

"Common sense. They're super pale, Alice and Rosalie are super hot, all have matching eye colors and... Alice already told me." She finished. Bella sighed in relief, she had been feeling like an idiot thinking her friend figured in out sooner than she had managed without even talking to them. "Don't know why she told me though. But heard you might be one."

"Yeah, that's the plan. Edward isn't too happy about it though." Bella said, running a hand through her hair, the pit of unease having disappeared completely.

"Neither am I. Edward will have you forever. I only have a small amount of time with you, not fair. Eventually I'll grow old and die." Aurora said, but her bright smile never faded. "I guess, at least you know you're with the one that's right for you forever." She put her book in her bag before standing up.

"Plus, you'll end up very attractive. I have to talk to  Coach Clapp. I'll see you later, Bella." She said with one last smile before leaving the library.