Chapter Eighteen

Three women escorted us to an Interrogation Room

Three women escorted us to an Interrogation Room. They sat Newt down in front of Mr. Graves with me behind him, and Tina against the wall. He points to one of the ladies.

"You, hold her back. She has quite the temper, I must say." He says. I glared at him while raising both my arms. Flashing my middle finger up at that man. He just glares back and shakes his head. The women grabbed my arm, making sure I don't break free.

"Your an interesting man, Mr. Scamander." Mr. Graves said looking him in the eye.

"Mr. Graves-" Tina starts. He puts his finger up to his mouth while looking back at Newt. He looks down at the file he held.

"You were expelled from Hogwarts for fatally harming something, and you were also expelled from Hogwarts for endangering human life." He stated. I felt bad. It wasn't even his fault. It was that asshole Leta Lestrange.

"That was an accident!" I yelled to his face. He ignored me. "With a beast. Yet one of your teachers argued strong against your expulsion. Now what makes Albus Dumbledore so fond of you?"

"I really couldn't say." Newt says looking down.

"So were the accidents you caused with your creatures just now, an accident?" Graves looked back up at me.

"Why would I do it deliberately?" Newt looked back up.

"To expose wizardkind. To provoke war between the magical and non-magical worlds" I scoffed as I rolled my eyes.

"What the hell? Why on earth would we expose wizardkind? Especially on purpose? What goes through that thick brain of yours?" I said mockingly.

"Mass slaughtered for the greater good, you mean?" I say again, barely heard.

"I'm not one of Grindlewalds fanatics, Mr. Graves." Newt explained. "Neither is Tina or Alex."

"I wonder what you can tell me about this?" Graves waves his hand and the Obscurus I saw in Newts case floated over. I sighed. He looks back at Tina, not knowing that he had one.

"It is an Obscurus, but it's not what you think. It's been deprecated from the Sudanese girl when I tried to save her." He said, Tina still had the look of disbelief.

"I wanted to study it, but it cannot survive, it can't hurt anyone." He explains more.

"Useless without the host then." Graves said. What?

"Useless?" Newt and I say in unison. "That is a parasitical magical force that killed a child! What can it be use for?" Graves stands.

"You three, take them out of my sight. Death for all of them." A hot tear fell down my face. A wand was placed to my neck.

"I told you Tina."

Newt looked towards me. "No, no, n-no." He said standing by my side protectively. "You know it can't hurt anyone! You know it!" Newt yelled.

The women pushes me first out of the door and into a room with a chair and a large pool of a potion below it. She brings me towards it.

"I can't believe you all. A bunch of asswipes." I shook my head looking to Newt, tears rolling down his face. 'I love you.' He mouthed.

"I love you too," I say louder turning back to the pool. She put the wand to my head. Suddenly I feel more relaxed, as she dropped the memories into the pool.

My mother called from the bottom of the staircase.

"Mommy."

"Hello! I'm Newt!"

"Your my best friend." Then it showed the time we kissed in his magical case. "Come on." It called.

I sat in the chair as it lowered slowly. Wanting to join my mom. They suddenly turned dark. I could hear Newts screams in the background. He fell to his knees staring out at the scene, whilst tears rolling down his face.

"Hello sweetie." The man took off his belt, raising it to my face. "Don't do this Danny please." He whips me with the belt several time before leaving me in the Hufflepuff common room in our fifth year.

I looked up to see the two women on the ground and the water rising fast burning the chair. His swooping evil flying around.

"NEWT!"

"Don't panic!"

"Well what do you suggest I do?"

"Jump! I'll catch you! I always will!" Yeah, right. "Are you crazy!" A bubble started to form around the chair. "Now!" I jumped off the chair, onto the creature while landing in Newts arm. He brushed a piece of hair from my face. "Told you I'd catch you." I smile and kiss him quickly before running out the door with Tina and Newt.

This felt like a pretty good chapter! I cried so hard at this point in the movie. Agh. But this was a really good scene. Not sure when the next update is but maybe tonight. Idk. Comment if y'all like :p