Chapter Nine

OK IF YOU HAVENT SEEN THIS WATCH IT

OK IF YOU HAVENT SEEN THIS WATCH IT. I STARTED TO CACKLE THEN I COULDNT BREATHE MY PARENTS LOOK AT ME LIKE WTF IS SHE WATCHING

Newt, Tina, and I are hurrying through the crowded streets. A certain building had been torn apart. Crap, He opened the case. While Tina wasn't looking we quickly run up inside the building. The muggle was laying on the floor, and Newt went to fix up the building quickly with magic.

"Is he alright?" I ask. "Oh um. Yes should be alright."

"Are you lying?" He rubs the back of his neck while I just roll my eyes. He quickly closes the latches in the case.

"Mr. Scamander?" Tina says walking up the steps. She walks in. "His neck is bleeding! He's hurt! Wake up. Mr. No-Maj!" Suddenly a creature jumps from behind the man. Tina yelps but Newts safely secures it in his case. Newt grabs his wand and points it at him. "You can't wipe his memory now! He's a witness!" I looked at Tina confused. Didn't she just yell at us for not doing that?

"I'm sorry-you yelled at me the length of New York for not doing it in the first place.." I nodded. "He's Hurt. He looks ill." Was all she could say.

"He'll be fine. Murtlap bites aren't that serious." Disbelief washed over his face." I admit this is a slightly more severe reaction than I have seen but if we're really serious- he'd have- well the um first symptom would be flames out of his uh um anus," This statement made me laugh so hard I fell down. Jacob looked even more worried. "It will lay 48 hours at most, I uh can keep him if you want me too." I still kept laughing as Tina looked at me annoyed. "Alex stop laughing."

"I-I can't!" Newt just grinned back at me.

"We cannot keep them. Mr. Scamander do you know anything about the wizard in community in America?" Tina questions.

"I do know a few things actually. I know you have rather backwards laws about relations with non magic people. That your not meant to befriend them and you can't marry them, which seems mildly absurd to me."

"Who's going to marry him?? You all are coming with me."

"I don't see why I need to come with you." I just rolled my eyes again. "Help me!" Tina says struggling with the No-Maj, attempting to get him up. I grabbed Newts case as he help Tina. Clicking the lock closed as it popped back open.

"I'm dreaming right? I'm tired, I never went to the bank... this is a big nightmare right?"

"For the both of us Mr. Kowalski." Tina exclaimed. Before they disapparate Newt quickly grabbed her hand as they did dissaparate.

I WAS CRYING BC OF MY CHAPTER NAME
OK IM SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTERS LATELY. BUT THE GOOD SYUFF IS COMIN I PROMISE.
ANY GOOD TITLE NAMES YET????