Chapter Thirteen

{I didn't wanna edit}

"Where is that?" Newt asks. "I can show you." I said.

"I would come but don't you think it's a double cross? They took us in and make us cocoa-"

"You do realize they will obliviate you as soon as you stop sweating." I say coldly. I didn't mean too, it's just the truth. "Bliviate?"

"They will wipe you memory of all magic." I turned to him. "You mean I won't remember any of this?"

"No." that's all newt had said. "Ok I'll come." I went up the steps first in case I fell again. We sneak out of the house onto the empty streets looking at very expensive jewelry stores across the road. "I was watching you a dinner." Newt directs to Jacob. "People like you. Don't they Mr. Kowalski?"

"Oh, well... I'm sure people like you too."

"No not really... I annoy people." Newt says. "Except me." I put my finger up. Newt chuckled at my response.

"Except Alex," Newt and Jacob went on talking about things when I saw a trail of jewelry.

"Newt." I call him over. I saw a Niffler in the window. Newt passed him then walked back. I giggled at the sight. It was trying to look like a jewelry stand. The bracelets fell off as he slowly turned his head to.  Breathing hard. Newt raises his eyebrows think. 'Excuse me what are you doing?'

 'Excuse me what are you doing?'

"Finestra." Newt says. Grains of glass fall to the ground as he hops in making a mess of the place, oh lord.

I look over at Jacob as he looks over at me. Newt hops onto a desk then decides to swing from the chandelier which soon falls. I flinch as it falls.

He jumps onto a shelf which creates a small crack. More cracks appeared as the entire window breaks and the shelf included. He still is chasing the Niffler. "Accio!" He catches the Niffler. Police cars soon pull up to the scene. "Put your hands up!" The Niffler gets tucked into Newts jacket, but he thinks he should poke his head out to see what's happening. "They went that way officer." Jacob said shakily.

"What the hell is that?" One says, guns still pointed to us. Jacob suddenly whispers. "Lion." And points in that direction. The police turn that way as Newt grabs my hands and Jacobs arm. "You know New York is turning out to be considerably more interesting than I thought." He smiled as me as we disapparate away.

Ok the Niffler scene is one of my favorite parts! Good chapter?

WHEN SHOULD I ADD MORE CONNECTION BETWEEN THE TWO??