Pinker lips in 5 ways

1- Keep your lips away from red wine, coffee, juice, and tea because they are dark liquids and it only darkens you lips more. And red wine is the worse because it stains, so use a straw instead.

2-Exfoliate. One of the reasons that have discolored lips is because they have dead cells. You should exfoliate weekly like 2 -3 times a week. It's going to get the blood flowing and the natural color of your lips.

3- Here is a recipe use extra virgin olive oil or you can use honey, use some sugar( put a little of each) because you have little lips. Stir it around in a little bowl, and afterwards gently massage it on your lips, now you don't want to do too much cuz your lips will start bleeding, for 10-15 sec, then afterwards wash it off or wipe it.

4- With a tooth brush gently massage in circular motion your lips and then afterwards you always want to make sure you applied some lip balm so you exfoliate. So you don't want your lips to dry out.

5- Use an orange peel something with citric acid something like a lemon peel its going to help exfoliate and restore our natural color. So you just go ahead after your lunch, save the peel and rub it on your lips softly and go ahead apply your lip balm.

hope you guys benefit from it :D

If you want to ask me questions follow me on insta: yaraissa4 and send me a direct message byee ❤❤❤