"Ugh, I was gonna tell you guys a secret! Ah, whatever. Later-ish I guess. Anyway, Milly- We don't need them here. We're in Lyne. Kaviel's made of all sorts of people! Everyone lives here and gets along! There're Mavians everywhere, Milly! In fact, we're gonna meet one of them today!" 

"Who're we meetin'? Thought she was Aseanian." 

"Sonnet Amelin. She's half-Mavian, half-Aseanian. We can trust her," He replied, "I've been livin' with her for quite a while. She doesn't seem the type. Actually, she was the one who rescued me, in a way. We can talk later. You guys can tell me what happened on your side of the story. Now hurry in! We have so much to talk about!"

Camille looked at me. "There's a thing with Mavians. We stick together. There's not many of us in the big cities, so sometimes we get in trouble. This Sonnet person should be just fine, especially if Ashley the coward thinks so!" 

Ashely pushed his sister lightly. "How dare you! You're the one who was afraid to touch that Asterian State creeper. You wouldn't even go near it, scaredy-W." 

"That's because it was poison ivy, you idiot! Makin' fun of me? Ha! I'll show you, Ashley! You're the one who can't even tell the difference between plants!" She shoved him back roughly and laughed as her brother almost toppled over. 

"Before we get there, I ought to kill you. Sonnet and I heard 'bout the trouble you guys caused over in Kaiton. What were you guys thinkin'? If I had known that Azure would be such a point of contention- I woulda never let her in the house in the first place! Dammit, Camille, now we're in trouble with the gov! That's not a joke, Camille!" 

"So they did tell," I murmured. They didn't seem to hear me. They were too busy squabbling. 

"On the bright side- It's all cleared up. There was something with a government official who cleared it all up, sayin' that the guard was just lookin' for attention. A report came in just this mornin'. Said that they traced you to this alley, then you just disappeared. How'd you guys manage that one?"

"It's not a big deal, Ashley! I'm not just gonna ditch Azure! That wouldn't be fair at all. That's not fair to her or to me! We've come all this way, okay? And, like you've said, it's all been cleared up in Kaiton. I'll tell you 'bout what happened later, if you tell us what happened to you," Camille replied. "Anyway, what do we do with Azure now? We can't hide her." 

"I'm sure Sonnet has something. Geez, Milly, you-" Ashley ran a hand through his hair and sighed. "Well, we're stuck with it. You guys can't be so careless! That's no joke! Hurry up, before someone really does see Azure. There's been a lot of talk. Even though they dismissed the guard's report, people still think gossip about the real girl."

"Just look down, Azure. We'll just give you sunglasses. That should be enough. Did the guard release a description of her?" 

"No description was released. That government official stopped it. You guys got real lucky, but still, you have to be careful. Sonnet can help with that. She's... uh, used to hidin' out."

"Let's just dye her hair blue or something," Camille piped up.

"Blue? I don't want blue." I refused. Blue hair immediately made me think of Locke. I didn't want to remember Locke. I especially didn't want to be like Locke. "Not blue, Camille, blue's like-" 

She waved at me dismissively. "I was jus' kiddin', Azure. W. Let's talk about it later. Head down." 

Ashley rolled his eyes, grinning, then led us down paved streets to a rather quiet neighborhood. There were few buildings on the street itself. Most of them were actually stores. All of the buildings were made from bricks, with large glass windows. They weren't the best kept, but they still looked pretty new. He pointed to a cozy-looking, large windowed café with a small porch. Fancy lettering on the middle window read 'Skylight Café'.