Chapter 11: Traitor!

________________________________________________

Y/n- Your name

E/c- Eye color

H/c- Hair color

F/c- Favorite color

2/f/c- Second favorite color

_______________________________________

Garroths POV:

Me and Kaitlyn soon approached Lord Aphmau's house. I sighed.

"Kaitlyn are you sure it was Aphmau you saw leave the house."

Kaitlyn sighed and glared at me, "For the millionth time Garroth. I am POSITIVE that it was Aphmau that left Y/N's house!"

I looked into her eyes and sadly I saw her eyes never faltered once during that sentence. I sighed and walked closer to the door.

The only thought that could go through my head was,

Why would Aphmau do this to Y/N? It makes no sense for a lord to behave like this.

Knock knock knock

Me and Kaitlyn waited patiently for Aphmau to open the door. She soon opened the door, a confused look on her face.

"Hey Garroth, Kaitlyn. What are you guys doing here? Well I mean I understand why Garroth's here. He is always here for our morning report but Kaitlyn, why are you here?"

Kaitlyn growled and hardened her gaze.

"You know exactly why I am here Aphmau. You can let up the whole good act now."

"Kaitlyn, what are you talking about? Are you feeling alright?"

Aphmau had a curious look in her eyes, but there was something else. I couldn't tell what it was.

I could tell Kaitlyn was getting mad and decided to step in.

"We just wanted to talk to you Aphmau."

Aphmau nodded and let us in. I always liked Aphmau's house. It always felt like home. It was nice and friendly with a lot of light shining through it. I looked down and noticed toys scattered across the floor.

The boys must have been down here earlier.

"Please take a seat. Excuse the mess. I haven't gotten a chance to clean up since this morning."

"Sure why not."

Kaitlyn plopped down on one of the chairs and relaxed. I sighed at the childish act and sat down.

"Aphmau we need to talk you about something."

Aphmau's POV:

"Aphmau we need to talk to you about something."

I forced a smile on my face.

They don't know... right?

"Of course! How can I help you guys? Is everything alright?"

I saw Garroth look down sadly and Kaitlyn looking at me strangely.

I knelt down a held Garroth's hands.

"Garroth, what happened? Is everyone okay?"

He sighed and looked at me with those gorgious blue eyes.